Fatmans Loop Trail

#5 of 204 trails in coconino national forest

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Fatmans Loop Trail is a 2 mile loop trail located near Flagstaff, Arizona that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running & walking and is accessible from April until November.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Amber M (108)

2 Completed2 Reviews

Very enjoyable easy to moderate loop hike. We went counterclockwise and found the trail to be easy to manage. Signs are posted and easy to read.

Alyssa Reinen (88)

5 Completed1 Reviews

Abram Langston (81)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Many different trails to go on. Well signed.

Kenneth Lesinski (170)

4 Completed1 Reviews

Tren Spendlove (175)

11 Completed4 Reviews

Wyatt Bowman (66)

8 Completed1 Reviews

Lourdes Heredia (37)

1 Completed1 Reviews

My boyfriend and I did this hike yesterday and it was great! It is a moderate hike and the views are wonderful. We had a great time and will definitely come back and do it again :)

Dylan Raymond (36)

1 Completed1 Reviews

While going to school in Flagstaff I lived on the East side of town. I did this hike on a daily basis. It is a great hike and very very enjoyable. It can be done quickly and the elevation change makes for a good workout. Huge stress relieve for me. Great hike!!

Rébecca M. (375)

1 hour hike/running. Beautiful view. Great for a quick exercise in nature to relieve stress.

Heather D. (201)

Beautiful 1 hour hike just minutes from downtown Flagstaff. I would say it is a cross between Jud Weibe trail in Telluride and Camelback mountain in Phoenix. It is definitely an easy moderate hike.

Support