Seven Falls Trail

MODERATE
#1 of 61 trails in Coronado National Forest
Seven Falls Trail is a 8.2 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Tucson, AZ that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible year-round.

hiking trail running walking views waterfall
Hide Map

Jodii Weiner
54 seconds ago

1 Completed1 Reviews

This is an amazing trail! This was also my 6th hike to 7 falls waterfall. Beautiful weather, the sounds of water falling in the background, nature, building muscle and an adventure. For a moderate level trail, you just can't get better!

Rachel Goicoa

12 Completed9 Reviews

Who doesn't love a trail that leads to water. I've done this trail in July and was still able to swim.
This is a moderate hike that really only challenges you on the last .5 mi that is uphill with one switchback. There isn't a lot of shade so be sure to bring the necessities and it is almost an 8 mi in and out so plenty of water is a must. On our last hike a week ago I went all the way to the top and continued back, it was AWESOME! Just beautiful and serene with the lapping of water in my ear. definitely suggest getting back there for the adventurous types

Luckee BossLadii

1 Completed1 Reviews

I really enjoyed the fact that there is more than one trail! just be careful of the snakes..I would have continues if it had not been for them showing up..lol
I'll try again next time

Jake Acton

61 Completed17 Reviews

Perfect right now from 4 to 7. Hike at a good clip and you'll finish at sunset and cool temps. Great trail for a leisure workout. I even saw a Gila Monster out there tonight near the top.

Marcelo Marcelo Ortega

1 Completed1 Reviews

extremely easy with the moderate climb. endurance is really the biggest obstacle on this trail

Ashley Platt

10 Completed1 Reviews

It was moderate, I'm always tired after this hike. Started at 6 this morning to beat the heat, still got hot leaving at 9z

Jenny Doyle

3 Completed3 Reviews

Jenny Doyle

3 Completed3 Reviews

Catlyn Bazewicz

Rachel Bennett

1 Completed1 Reviews

Well worth the trek. My father and I completed it in just under 4 hours with about a twenty to thirty min stop down at the fall. Beautiful views, easy and well worth the time.

Holly Siebenrock

14 Completed4 Reviews

This trail wasn't too difficult but the views were spectacular!!! Pictures do not do this area justice. The falls and surrounding areas are breathtaking

Josie Mejia

1 Completed1 Reviews

It was a great hike we love it all the way to seven falls really beautiful day and weather definitely doing it again...

Nancy Gonzales

1 Completed1 Reviews

It was a great hike take a lot of water and go early.

Leslie Prellwitz

1 Completed1 Reviews

the most fun and tiring experience :)

Tiffney Johnson

50 Completed3 Reviews

Dian Zandi

1 Completed1 Reviews

What a beautiful day- the winds were kicking but added for a "cool" experience- don't forget to cover all exposed skin - I got a sun tattoo to remind me of my hike!

Tiffani Arbogast

3 Completed2 Reviews

Ray Swanson

1 Completed1 Reviews

just a beautiful day for a beautiful giant Mountain side as the morning sun set on it. At the falls, very slippery and water ice cold but had a blast with friends and family just as cold as me.

Julie Sickles

Great and challenging trail

Tory Birkinshaw

21 Completed10 Reviews

It was worth the trek! Pack lots of water. Mostly well marked. Just follow those rocks across on the lower part. Went with kids and it was pretty tough for them. They sure were troopers! I thought it was a moderate hike. Warm temps. 90+.