Treasure Loop Trail

#3 of 6 trails in Lost Dutchman State Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Park Fee = $7.00

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Marie Sivec (88)

3 Completed3 Reviews

Super nice trail, well maintained. Remember to turn and look back often, great views of the city as you climb higher.

Donald Webster (177)

4 Completed3 Reviews

Great family trail, my 5 and 7 year olds had an absolutely wonderful time and were none the worse for wear.

We actually went backwards on this trail without realizing it so the descent was tougher for us and the climb easier. The what is supposed to be "back half" is a gentle stroll down the base of the mountain. Make sure you go the correct way

Beautiful views with well maintained trail.

Ellisabeth Solomon (135)

4 Completed3 Reviews

I was exhausted by the time we finished but beautiful views. It goes higher then we thought but we went high as it went.

Katie Hansford (94)

2 Completed2 Reviews

One of my favorite trails close to home. A lot of fun to run, has a nice gentle incline. There is an entrance that costs money, unless you go a little further up the road then you can park and hike for free.

angela shams (356)

14 Completed4 Reviews

Fairly easy trail, more like a inclined walk. Great to run.

Mary Shutan (74)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Lovely trail with nice views. Does cost $ to get into the park, but well worth it. Definitely wear good shoes- there are loose rocks that created issues for people not wearing shoes with traction.

Marc Fisher (432)

8 Completed5 Reviews

Fun mountain with amazing views. I did the main loop which brings you to the base of the Superstition Mountains. There are other trails you can take which will wind you around or up the mountain. Easy to moderate for most people. Too bad it's in a pay to get in park. $6

Pete Zrioka (187)

11 Completed3 Reviews

Very leisurely hike around the base of some of the Superstitions, and serves as a good introduction to the area. The well-maintained trail connects to Jacob's Crosscut as well as Prospector's View, so you can easily extend your hike to see a bit more. There's also some goat trails leading up toward the Praying Hands if you feel inclined to scramble up that way.

John Harris (339)

16 Completed12 Reviews

Great trail for beginners to the superstition wilderness. Must pay a $6 fee at the entrance to the park.

Cassie L. (204)

Gorgeous hike. One of my favorites so far. I brought my 3 year old and she did fine. :)

Support