Anaheim Hills Trail

MODERATE
#2 of 2 trails in Weir Canyon Regional Park
true
Anaheim Hills Trail is a 3.8 mile loop trail located near Anaheim, CA and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible from November until May.

hiking mountain biking
Hide Map

Ashley M

1 Completed0 Reviews

Rosa C.

Great local hike, easy enough to get back into hiking. Dog friendly which is even better.... It's an easy morning hike to feel back in nature

Bethany fedor

16 Completed8 Reviews

Great workout, and beautiful view of city lights at sunset. Trail divides a lot, got turned around the first time out.

Victoria Huffman

6 Completed1 Reviews

Loved it went with a friend it was her first hike she got a great workout and the scenery was pretty.

Ty McMullen

16 Completed16 Reviews

Love doing trails back home

Charles Wolfe

31 Completed12 Reviews

We did this hike in 2012, late summer, it was nice in the morning but started to get hot so if your hiking in the summer, takes lots of water. Frequent mountain bikers, and they like to hit it hard, so make way! It's not the best for views, but it's what I consider an "urban hike" being surrender by housing developments on three sides. Worth the effort.

Elyse Montoya

8 Completed5 Reviews

This was a really fun trail! This app helped my bf and me find it and made our memorial day really fun! We saw a bunch of red ants and thought we heard a rattle snake but didn't see anything! Great for an outdoor workout!

Meaghan S.

I have hiked this trail many times. It is a really laid-back hike; nice scenic route. You may spot some wildlife every now and then. The view from the top of the hill makes it all worth while. Like I said, perfect for a Sunday afternoon hike.