Anaheim Hills Trail

#2 of 2 trails in weir canyon regional park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Anaheim Hills Trail is a 3.7 mile loop trail located near Anaheim, California and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from November until May.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Bethany fedor (133)

7 Completed6 Reviews

Great workout, and beautiful view of city lights at sunset. Trail divides a lot, got turned around the first time out.

Victoria Huffman (138)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Loved it went with a friend it was her first hike she got a great workout and the scenery was pretty.

Ty McMullen (472)

16 Completed16 Reviews

Love doing trails back home

Charles Wolfe (434)

31 Completed12 Reviews

We did this hike in 2012, late summer, it was nice in the morning but started to get hot so if your hiking in the summer, takes lots of water. Frequent mountain bikers, and they like to hit it hard, so make way! It's not the best for views, but it's what I consider an "urban hike" being surrender by housing developments on three sides. Worth the effort.

Elyse Montoya (512)

8 Completed5 Reviews

This was a really fun trail! This app helped my bf and me find it and made our memorial day really fun! We saw a bunch of red ants and thought we heard a rattle snake but didn't see anything! Great for an outdoor workout!

Meaghan S. (97)

I have hiked this trail many times. It is a really laid-back hike; nice scenic route. You may spot some wildlife every now and then. The view from the top of the hill makes it all worth while. Like I said, perfect for a Sunday afternoon hike.

Support