Anaheim Hills Trail

Anaheim, CA
Share review on:

Thanks! How would you describe the trail and its activities?

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Anaheim Hills Trail is a 3.7 mile loop trail located near Anaheim, California and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from November until May.

Picture?width=50&height=50

31 Completed 12 Reviews

We did this hike in 2012, late summer, it was nice in the morning but started to get hot so if your hiking in the summer, takes lots of water. Frequent mountain bikers, and they like to hit it hard, so make way! It's not the best for views, but it's what I consider an "urban hike" being surrender by housing developments on three sides. Worth the effort.

Icon_

8 Completed 5 Reviews

This was a really fun trail! This app helped my bf and me find it and made our memorial day really fun! We saw a bunch of red ants and thought we heard a rattle snake but didn't see anything! Great for an outdoor workout!

Person_placeholder

Meaghan Swintek

0 Completed 1 Reviews

I have hiked this trail many times. It is a really laid-back hike; nice scenic route. You may spot some wildlife every now and then. The view from the top of the hill makes it all worth while. Like I said, perfect for a Sunday afternoon hike.

Support