Heart Rock

#1 of 136 trails in San Bernardino National Forest

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Heart Rock is a 1.9 mile out and back trail located near Cedarpines Park, California that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Andrew Escobar (157)

6 Completed2 Reviews

Good trail!! Short but nice, kinda hard 2 find the heart rock but just followed a group & found it

David Perez (36)

1 Completed1 Reviews

its a short beautiful trail.

Annie Schobel (226)

4 Completed2 Reviews

Loved it !!!

Jason St Clair (1560)

23 Completed11 Reviews

The drive up was wonderful. I went after the great snow blizzard of 2014/2015. not too bad except the ice on the trail made for difficult footing. I recomend going in early spring to see the waterfalls.

Bryn Horst (184)

11 Completed2 Reviews

great hike really easy and pretty. We went right after a few days of rain so the falls were actually going too

Mando Murillo (62)

2 Completed1 Reviews

How do I get to the heart rock trail ?

Melissa Supamongkol (36)

Dalia Wilde (284)

23 Completed5 Reviews

Absolutely beautiful. I went on a day after it had rained, and the forest looked mystical. Sadly there wasn't a waterfall, but the rock itself is really cute. I loved the signs that led to the rock. Really easy hike, totally worth the drive.

Desiree Darland (104)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Beautiful place,so nice to get away & enjoy nature.

Madison Hansen (42)

1 Completed1 Reviews

We've done this twice with our dog and had a great time. There was no water due to the drought...I'm hoping there will be water the next time we do it!

Support