Heart Rock Trail

EASY
#1 of 1 trails in Al Guhin Park
true
Heart Rock Trail is a 1.7 mile heavily trafficked out and back trail located near Cedarpines Park, CA that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

dogs on leash kid friendly birding hiking nature trips walking forest river views waterfall bugs
Hide Map

Melyssa Davis
59 minutes ago

8 Completed0 Reviews

Very fun, small short hike. We kept going after the waterfall maybe another half mile before there was no more trail to be followed. Only saw two others hiking so it was very quiet. Bring a thick sweater if hiking in the morning it was very cold

Randi Ginsberg Ball

1 Completed0 Reviews

Loooove this little hike. A quick up and back and beautiful.

Danielle Rizvi

1 Completed0 Reviews

Love this place! so peaceful and serene. great for kids if you go all the way down to the bottom but that'll make it hard to see the heart. waterfall at the bottom is nice too :)

Serena Raniada

8 Completed0 Reviews

I absolutely Love this hiking trail my all time favorite trail. So beautiful, peaceful and relaxing a good place just to sit down and enjoy the peace and quiet.

Samantha Perretty

pearla penaloza

1 Completed0 Reviews

its super easy, i don't consider this a hike. its literally around the corner from the walking path.

Mike Mike Roberts

3 Completed0 Reviews

love this trail family and I are going back soon.... hard to find the hart..but if you go to the top of the falls and look over the edge then you will see it...just look for the painted harts they lead the way

Michael Van Luven

Cynthia Arnold

6 Completed6 Reviews

Vickie Castillo

3 Completed0 Reviews

OMG! Such a great beautiful fresh path to walk. I highly recommend it for all ages. What we bringing next is good to picnic under those nice fresh trees. The only confusing part that we didn't know was the parking. You will probably think there is no parking inside because there is a camp site there but you can actually drive in also and park inside there are 3 small parking lots inside. The only thing of parking outside is that you get to enjoy the walking thru the little river. 5 stars definitely.

Beth P

1 Completed0 Reviews

Easy to find, fun hike in the woods. We took our seven and four year old girls and the older one did great. the heart is easy to spot and a cool feature. As others have reviewed the graffiti is unfortunate.

Christopher Christopher Frazier

Christopher Christopher Frazier

Jennifer R.

Took my kids for their first hike today. They are rambunctious so I think this was a good start. The heart rock was so cool. It's not a super clearly marked trail, but was easy to follow for a novice like me

Andrea Velez

1 Completed0 Reviews

Beautiful Heart rock !!! Easy trail to walk!

Dianna White

1 Completed0 Reviews

What a nice couple hours in nature. this was a beautiful easy trail. I loved seeing all the kids out climbing rocks and having fun. People were all friendly. The only sad part is SO MUCH TRASH. it killed me to leave it but I just didnt expect it. I cant image going to visit nature and leaving my garbage behind. WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE DO THAT. just in awh. A go back place for sure. But take a bag to pack trash out to make it beautiful again.

Corrina Willis

3 Completed0 Reviews

this Trail was easy and nice the rock with a heart in it it's beautiful!!!!

Alex Rosé Qntro

6 Completed0 Reviews

Awesome hike! Beautiful views!

Deanna Dodd

3 Completed0 Reviews

Great short hike to take people when they are visiting!

Michelle Morales