Hidden Falls Trails

#1 of 1 trails in Hidden Falls Regional Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Hidden Falls Trails is a 5.6 mile loop trail located near Auburn, California that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for birding, hiking, nature trips & walking and is accessible year-round.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Joel Morgan (1045)

22 Completed4 Reviews

Took the boys this morning for 6+ mile hike. We changed up the trails from our usual staying on the south side of coon creek. The weather was perfect, temps in the 60's. The trails were in great shape and the landscape has turned green again. The trails were also tacky, a nice change from the dusty, dry conditions in the summer. My boys shared that the trails were moderate for them, although the uphill gradient on the way back can test them at the pace we set. All in all a fantastic outing.

Diane Maher (93)

18 Completed1 Reviews

To get the full 5.6 mileage you have to complete the Seven Pools loop which takes you up and around to the Hidden Falls. You also get spectacular views of Seven Pools.

Lisa Roberts (101)

5 Completed5 Reviews

Trail is not difficult but very pretty. Go early due to lots of people.

Shah Mangal (61)

1 Completed1 Reviews

its a little up hill, little down hill, little rocky. There are birds, bridges, benches, shade, sun, flowers, and a lot of greenery, enjoy!

74 Completed10 Reviews

No shortage of miles to horseback, walk, jog, ride bike. We love the location for jogging on the weekends in the colder season, after a rain especially with no dust. We can jog miles.

Aswin Thiruvengadam (74)

5 Completed2 Reviews

Went with my family in mid October. Not sure why the description shows the hike is 5.6mi, it is half that distance to the falls and back(2.8mi round trip). My entire family(me, wife, 5yr old and 10mo old) found it to be easy. The 10mo old was in a backpack carrier and she slept most of the way, so I am guessing it was easy for her. We went further up the trail to the river otter trail and it had steep shoulders in some parts and we had to hold our 5yr olds hands.

Michelle Fontes (86)

18 Completed2 Reviews

Took the hike today to the falls. It was very nice but very easy and much quicker to get to the falls than I expected after reading all the reviews here. I definitely will start around 8 or 9 am next time and do some further trails. Can't wait!

Liz Koster (72)

3 Completed2 Reviews

Fabulous and relatively easy. Rolling hills with a few big ones here and there. Shady, scenic and bathrooms on the trail!!!! Love it, it's my favorite.

Support