Lake Gregory Trail

EASY
#1 of 3 trails in Lake Gregory Regional Park
l>
Lake Gregory Trail is a 2.3 mile loop trail located near Crestline, CA that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

dogs on leash kid friendly birding fishing fly fishing hiking scenic driving snowshoeing trail running walking forest lake wildlife
Hide Map

LaRena Garcia

11 Completed2 Reviews

It was good! Cold but good and very kid friendly

Jordan Winslow

2 Completed2 Reviews

practically the only water left in CA and somehow people have this at 4 stars? lmao, no this is 5 stars, the hike around the lake is moderate, long enough to get exercise but flat enough so less experienced hikers can do it, then there are many trails nearby that wind up and around the lake. It's the nicest place I've been since I moved to CA aside from the L.A. Arboretum. And I've been to most of the Hotspots around here and this is the least trashed, most beautiful and there are ducks and other animals everywhere!

Zabrina Manning

3 Completed3 Reviews

More of a walk than a hike but a good distance.

Lucy Gomez

26 Completed8 Reviews

Nice easy stroll around the lake. If you're a beginner this is a nice one, however if you're as me this may be just a nice family activity todo. I went with my entire family that are it hikers and they liked it. The views of the lake and trees are spectacular.

BIRGIT Braue

15 Completed12 Reviews

We do this one every visit with the dog. It's a nice walk or run before breakfast and the lake is gorgeous. When no one is around you can even let the dog play in the lake (don't tell anyone ;-). I love this to one...my goal is to be able to run/jog it without stopping someday.

Klaudia Mazurek

4 Completed4 Reviews

Beautiful easy trail, love the workout stations.

Kara S

6 Completed5 Reviews

Easy and great for an hour or so of exercise. I do all the little workouts around and can almost actually do a pull-up!

Great for spotting fish and turtles and pretty blue herons.

Kyle Loerzel

6 Completed6 Reviews

Loved this trail, lived in Crestline for a year and hit the trail all year several times a week. Fun for all ages, safe, and well maintained. Pleased to add this to my list of favorites.

Vanessa H.

Beautiful

Alexis N.

The trail is very pretty and really easy to do. I love doing trails by water and this one didn't disappoint. The only thing that kind of sucked is when the trail goes around the paid beach/water park area because you have to walk next to the main road. But besides that it's something fun to do when you don't want an intense hike.