Lake Gregory

#1 of 3 trails in Lake Gregory Regional Park
Lake Gregory is a 2.5 mile multiple route trail located near Crestline, California that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

2.5 miles 317 feet
Kid Friendly Dog Friendly
birding fishing fly fishing dogs leash forest lake
Hide Map

Zabrina Manning

2 Completed2 Reviews

More of a walk than a hike but a good distance.

Lucy Gomez

25 Completed7 Reviews

Nice easy stroll around the lake. If you're a beginner this is a nice one, however if you're as me this may be just a nice family activity todo. I went with my entire family that are it hikers and they liked it. The views of the lake and trees are spectacular.

15 Completed12 Reviews

We do this one every visit with the dog. It's a nice walk or run before breakfast and the lake is gorgeous. When no one is around you can even let the dog play in the lake (don't tell anyone ;-). I love this to goal is to be able to run/jog it without stopping someday.

Klaudia Mazurek

4 Completed4 Reviews

Beautiful easy trail, love the workout stations.

Kara S

6 Completed5 Reviews

Easy and great for an hour or so of exercise. I do all the little workouts around and can almost actually do a pull-up!

Great for spotting fish and turtles and pretty blue herons.

Kyle Loerzel

6 Completed6 Reviews

Loved this trail, lived in Crestline for a year and hit the trail all year several times a week. Fun for all ages, safe, and well maintained. Pleased to add this to my list of favorites.

Vanessa H.

Alexis N.

The trail is very pretty and really easy to do. I love doing trails by water and this one didn't disappoint. The only thing that kind of sucked is when the trail goes around the paid beach/water park area because you have to walk next to the main road. But besides that it's something fun to do when you don't want an intense hike.

Jr Konceded

7 Completed1 Reviews

Kylie Garcilaso

1 Completed1 Reviews

Went during the week around 10:30am... It has been a warm week so to have most of the trail shaded was perfect. I brought my dog, she's a little older and not used to trail walks, but loved it. Saw many others walking and playing with their own dogs as well, so it was a friendly environment. Saw 'stations' which were exercise related which I thought was a great idea to have along the route. Lake is beautiful and have full view of it during most of the trail.