Lake Gregory

#1 of 3 trails in Lake Gregory Regional Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Lake Gregory is a 2.5 mile multiple route trail located near Crestline, California that offers the chance to see wildlife and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Kara S (175)

5 Completed5 Reviews

Easy and great for an hour or so of exercise. I do all the little workouts around and can almost actually do a pull-up!

Great for spotting fish and turtles and pretty blue herons.

Kyle Loerzel (116)

6 Completed6 Reviews

Loved this trail, lived in Crestline for a year and hit the trail all year several times a week. Fun for all ages, safe, and well maintained. Pleased to add this to my list of favorites.

Vanessa H. (242)

Beautiful

Alexis N. (93)

The trail is very pretty and really easy to do. I love doing trails by water and this one didn't disappoint. The only thing that kind of sucked is when the trail goes around the paid beach/water park area because you have to walk next to the main road. But besides that it's something fun to do when you don't want an intense hike.

Jr Konceded (250)

6 Completed1 Reviews

Kylie Garcilaso (47)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Went during the week around 10:30am... It has been a warm week so to have most of the trail shaded was perfect. I brought my dog, she's a little older and not used to trail walks, but loved it. Saw many others walking and playing with their own dogs as well, so it was a friendly environment. Saw 'stations' which were exercise related which I thought was a great idea to have along the route. Lake is beautiful and have full view of it during most of the trail.

Sarah B. (65)

It's pretty up there, close to my house and the trail has good shade! We be going back but plan on spending more time!

Steven & Natasha Taylor (64)

6 Completed1 Reviews

Went there for the first time today. We wanted something less strenuous as we took our two small dogs. Very nice forest setting where we took a leisurely pace and enjoyed the walk. There were plenty of people there but it didn't feel "crowded". At least a third of the people were also walking their dogs as well so we felt comfortable. Seems like most of the people were making pace and using this as a little workout although I don't remember seeing anyone actually jogging or running. Overall we enjoyed a very nice sunny day even though my wife wanted something more adventurous which I suspect will happen on the next hike!

Tom Kyle (257)

1 Completed1 Reviews

We walk our dogs here regularly. It is a very nice trail. it has the feel of being out in the forest. Crestline and Lake Gregory are one of the best kept secrets. Lake Arrowhead is well known, but all recreation facilities are for residents only. Crestline has a lot of facilities. Swimming, fishing, boats, skate park can all be found. On hot days the dogs like to wade in the water. (one warning, they are now charging for parking lots)

Bianca Bateman (131)

5 Completed4 Reviews

Beautiful hike, well shaded, pretty flat trail and a very easy hike. Safe to do alone. Easy enough for all ages. Well worth doing.

Support