Marshall Canyon Trail

#1 of 1 trails in Marshall Canyon Regional Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Marshall Canyon Park: Marshall Canyon Trail is a 4.1 mile trail located near La Verne, California. The trail is primarily used for hiking, mountain biking, and horseback riding.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Keo Chhat (36)

1 Completed1 Reviews

It's want of the place that we found so far. Nice down hill not too difficult.many trail to discover. Over all good place for mountain bike. We love it!

Daniel Coronel (77)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Love this ride when I go mountain bike riding , SUPER FUN!!!

Leanne Coon (513)

25 Completed15 Reviews

Great trails just watch out for the mountain bikers

Jay Miller (44)

7 Completed1 Reviews

So I think I found it, at least the parking lot, but there's like 3 trailheads to take, not sure which one is the loop, I took 2 and they didn't seem to meet up... The map start point looks different than where I was..

Jennifer Nguyen (124)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Great view. The directions on here were incorrect.

Jenn Palomino (187)

4 Completed1 Reviews

My husband and I did this trail with our dogs. This trail starts off with a slightly rocky downhill path and it takes you to a beautiful tree filled path. We were lucky enough to see deer along the path. This is one of my favorite trails and it isn't very difficult.

John Savage (254)

14 Completed13 Reviews

Really easy hike. Nice scenery. My only concern was how the horse riders deal with all the mountain bikers.I saw hoof prints but no horses. My horse is familiar with bikes but not coming around a down hill corner. So hiking is nice and fine but I think I"ll leave the horse at home on this one.

Mark-Cynthia Granados (104)

Tennille Cabunoc (161)

8 Completed1 Reviews

This is one of my favorite places to hike! Love the streams, trees, and views. Lots of Mtn bikers and narrow trails so make sure you step aside so they can pass. Friendly people and plenty of shade.

Jashua Robles (103)