Mt. Rubidoux Trail

#1 of 1 trails in Mount Rubidoux Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Mt. Rubidoux Trail is a 3 mile loop trail that offers scenic views. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking & walking. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Linh Phan (183)

8 Completed2 Reviews

Great place to climb up the mountain side with the kids. They definitely enjoyed it more than taking the trail.

Shay Hillebrand (52)

2 Completed1 Reviews

Victor Centeno (142)

6 Completed4 Reviews

Nice views and good spot to look for some bouldering, I took an alternative direct path to add some difficult but it's too easy

Reyna Segura (36)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Amazing hike and a great workout! The view is amazing it's definitely worth your time!

Sarah Johnson (117)

4 Completed1 Reviews

A bit of a tourist place. Cool experience but not a workout in the slightest.

john ramos (412)

7 Completed7 Reviews

Did this a while back. I went up the north dirt side and it was a bit slippery. Not bad though. After getting up a bit, we discovered that there are actually asphalt roads. That makes it for a quite easy leisure walk.
Great view of the valley!

Daniel Ryan (100)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Awesome trail! Specially with the views... Couple of rude people, telling me to control my dog, when my dog is a trained and licensed service dog... But other than that was an amazing time!

Melanie Winchester (97)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Fine but it needs a map of the trails

Ann Lieberman (36)

1 Completed1 Reviews

He everybody I have a question, where does everybody park at? I have never been there. Just want to make sure I don't get a ticket! Is there parking at the start area?? Thanks!

Mary Song (36)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Easy & relaxing. Maybe a few too many people due to trail being a paved road.

Support