Schabarum Regional Park: Schabarum Trail

#1 of 3 trails in Schabarum Regional Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Schabarum Regional Park: Schabarum Trail is a 5 mile loop trail located near Rowland Heights, California. The trail is primarily used for hiking. There is a $6 fee to park your car.

43 Completed 5 Reviews

Nice trail. Good for being so close to home. During the week they don't charge for parking. Last week we went 3 times and 2 of the days we saw deer.

10 Completed 10 Reviews

Good hike and I am glad I started early. Went to the west trail almost to Hacienda then I took Powder Canyon to the end or start however you want to call it. If you want to start early you can start at the Powder Canyon trail head and save 6 dollars.

9 Completed 10 Reviews

Nice running trail. Didn't seem to be very busy, however it was a hot day. Brought my twin nephews (10 yr old) along for the run, so it's definitely kid friendly.

6 Completed 3 Reviews

really enjoyed this trail

6 Completed 3 Reviews

its a nice run not much shade

11 Completed 12 Reviews

Went there yesterday! A lot of construction going on... Trucks digging. Not quite anymore and smells like motor.

11 Completed 12 Reviews

Great hike... So you don't have to pay go all the way up Azusa and park in the street right before the curve into to neighborhood and walk up the hill.... Lots of up and downs... Good views and the park is nice!

8 Completed 7 Reviews

I went hiking here for a little cardio workout during the week around 1pm since it's the closet to me. I was kinda iffy about it at first due to the fact that it is hidden and it was my first time here(by myself and my little dog), but I got out of my car and decided to hike it anyway!

A few hundred steps into my walk I came across 2 young guys and they said hello and smiled; they were the only people I saw for a while until I was headed back down to my car and ran into another man who was also so friendly! I felt safe on this trail and never once had a bad feeling while walking up there.

There were many trails but I took the powder canyon trail since It seemed the easiest not to get lost on! it lead to a loop of dirt near some power towers which I was kinda disappointed in, no view at all!

I will definitely go back once a week for a good cardio workout! It really worked my butt!

Icon_5b06b54c655d2d5db1dc65f7226cb182

1 Completed 1 Reviews

Love these trails. Been coming here for about a year. View at the top never gets old. Lots of people on the weekends which is great if u hike alone.

1 Completed 1 Reviews

part of the trail is a steady incline not too steep, but def. works your glutes and hamstrings and all those muscles.... great view when you get to the water tank... parking is free on weekdays ! no 6 dollar fee!! the park itself is quite big and nice, and i liked seeing the horses as well. its
worth your while !!!