Skyline Drive

Corona, CA
Share review on:

Thanks! How would you describe the trail and its activities?

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Skyline Drive is a 9.8 mile out and back trail located near Corona, California that features a cave and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for birding, hiking, mountain biking & trail running and is accessible from August until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Icon_fa3e0b55d1dfafc80b6f771689df9788

12 Completed 4 Reviews

took what some call the gauntlet trail (the ropes). wow it was a butt kicking but amazing views! be sure to keep hydrated and have food snacks. took us 3hrs but we had a kid with us and we're out of shape. the trail down the hill is steep and slippery. be sure to wear appropriate shoes and pants.

1 Completed 1 Reviews

Awesome diverse terrain for all types of hikers from novice to intermediate, with with plenty of downhill mountain bike trails tying the hiking trails together. So many friendly people that I forget that I'm in Corona lol. Highly recommended!

1 Completed 1 Reviews

Pros: Nice trail-all uphill, nice views all the way up, great for pictures
Cons: Watch out for dirt bikers, lots of flies (but hey, it's nature)
Overall it was a nice hike!
Even saw a car that had crashed at the bottom of the mountain!
Also, have to park a few blocks down in residential area.

4 Completed 4 Reviews

beautiful all year round! challenging if you go all the way to the top or scenic if you take the tin mine canyon trail!

Icon_79b25bd39d873325c8150b425b63adbe

19 Completed 12 Reviews

Just did this hike today on a sunny and cool day. The trail is good and maintained. There are a lot of robbers and bicyclists. I seemed the only guy there going to the very top. The elevation gain looks brutal but it wasn't so bad. It is a great place to get in shape and condition yourself. I'd love to do it again.

7 Completed 4 Reviews

Done this about 10 times now and I still like it. Go to the very top where the white dome tower is. The view is the awesome part of it. Good for dogs, biking, and photography.

N Reyes

32 Completed 27 Reviews

Trails aren't marked and it was hard to figure out which trail to follow. Lots of forks and map wasn't too helpful.it was very lush though and lots of foliage and the water makes it pretty. I will need to go back and try other trails around it. Hiked today, 1/5/14 around noon, it was still good temp to hike.

Icon_

4 Completed 3 Reviews

I have probably hiked this trail over 12-15 times! I have went up the side of the mountain and through the valley. There is also a place to do rope climbing which is a very fun activity! I would have to say going through the "valley" is the best (other than the rope climbing), because of how shady, cool, and lush it is compared to other areas. I haven't ever completely gone through the entire trail, but it does get a lot more beautiful the more you hike through!

5 Completed 2 Reviews

I took the Nature trail up to the mine caves. I have a 4 year old who has alot of energy, and he loved this trail, we had so much fun, it was beautiful, the caves were interesting. Im doing this hike again. The water had dried up alot, and what was left, was nasty looking, but I cant wait to go up there, during winter or when they are full.

Support