Skyline Drive

MODERATE
#1 of 2 trails in Mountain Gate Community Park
Skyline Drive is a 11.4 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Corona, CA that features a cave and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

dogs on leash birding hiking mountain biking rock climbing trail running walking cave views muddy rocky washed out
Hide Map

Yelitza Romero

2 Completed3 Reviews

Jacqueline Mora

Raquel Rodriguez Edery

5 Completed1 Reviews

loved it, nice steep hills, beautiful views...

Lance Dubyak

2 Completed1 Reviews

Erik Andres

6 Completed2 Reviews

First off lemme say I had expectations of beautiful skylines and breathtaking climbs. I wasn't disappointed, I can see coming back and adventuring more off the trail but today was simple stroll and sometimes off the path hike up the road. What I didn't realize was my thirst for adventure took me away from the nature trail at the start so I missed one of the things I came for. I still got to see the awesome Ridgeline views, coupled with the cool morning air. Takes you away long enough to enjoy being free. O and don't mind the abandoned car off the cliff. It's been tagged as clear but a lesson on driving in the hill tops.

Veronica Sojo

1 Completed1 Reviews

I challenged the trail for the 1st time n ❤️'d it. It was a steady kick butt incline. that burns about 800/900 calories. Although, at about 3/4 miles in to the hike, it's very lonely cuz not many people make the full 5/6 mile stretch. I guess cuz of the dble up in miles. But, health wise is worth it. Potato mountain's 2.5 mile off of the Claremont loop is a lot harder cuz the incline is steeper. Also, if ever in Palm Desert check out the Bump n Grind trail cuz that's also a good hard core workout.

Eddie Saldana

1 Completed1 Reviews

Beautiful place, go hiking there every week.

Tamara Jimenez

1 Completed1 Reviews

love this hike. started doing it a few weeks ago and look forward to it every week now

Samantha Perretty

18 Completed8 Reviews

Nice ling hike. Not much shade, bring lots of water. Its pretty cool to sit up at the doppler and check out the views

Collin Williams

Joon Lee

5 Completed1 Reviews

This trail was somewhat challenging for a beginning hikers like my son and I. We've often seen the radio antennas up high as we drove south on the 71 towards the 91 but we didn't know that we can walk up there through this trail. The view throughout the walk was awesome and everyone on the trail was very friendly. This is so far one of our favorite trails to date.

RACHEL M

10 Completed10 Reviews

Great trail for those who like a steady incline and city views!

Jirat Taepwong

1 Completed1 Reviews

It was really great and I would love to go again. The rope course I think that's what it is called is really scary and dangerous. Id go on it again though.

Ray K

1 Completed1 Reviews

Good exercise and the views are decent.

David Williams

2 Completed2 Reviews

Jennifer Orellana

15 Completed15 Reviews

Robert Hernandez

14 Completed15 Reviews

This is a great workout and is a fairly long hike to the Doppler ball. I went on a Saturday and it was a busy day there wasn't a time where I couldn't see someone else on the trail. This hike is good for all groups, kids , dogs, biking, you can really do it all. The views are alright, you definitely don't feel like you are in corona.

Jill Cerwin

6 Completed1 Reviews

Amazing time! We took a few wrong turns and hiked up a very steep hill. Next time we shall find the cave!!

Monique Jones

6 Completed6 Reviews

Lesa Patronas

1 Completed1 Reviews

Love this hike! Did Tin Mine Trail and it was beautiful. Nice and cool with all the trees. So peaceful with the stream!