Skyline Drive

#1 of 2 trails in Mountain Gate Community Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Skyline Drive is a 9.8 mile out and back trail located near Corona, California that features a cave and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for birding, hiking, mountain biking & trail running and is accessible from August until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Ian MacInnis (242)

6 Completed6 Reviews

Went on a sunny March day with my girlfriend of the time. It was a very easy going hike for her but at the same time offered many little side trails and tiny expeditions to have some fun as well. Overall good hike, great view at top of hill.

Kirsten Nelson (37)

Ricky Brincat (170)

4 Completed2 Reviews

Lisa L. (273)

Really pleased to have discovered this trail right in my back yard! Also very pleased to see so many others making use of it on the morning I hiked it. It's a wide road, so plenty of room for all users to enjoy. I didn't do the rope/rock trail--I need to find that part out there, I just stayed on the road. Great views of the Inland Empire, San Gabriel Valley, and all our big mountain ranges. Also a beautiful trail as you make your way along it. Bring lots of water regardless of season. It's a long, steady sustained climb--to me it was easier, but it would be moderate if you're not used to hiking. Will try the Tin Mine trail at some point soon.

Moises Lafarga (102)

1 Completed1 Reviews

One of my favorite trails, rope/rock climbing, full body workout.

Katie Fry (129)

1 Completed1 Reviews

I love this trail! It is a must hike, going towards the left (straight) is the mine area, I loved it
Definitely a place to go once a week

Todd Ryan (624)

45 Completed13 Reviews

Nice trail. Lot's of people but it is spread out enough you don't feel crowded. I'll be hitting it again once the weather cools. Not a lot of shade.

Maggie Newton (36)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Love this hike. It's a great 12 miles round trip if you start from Foothill and reach the Doppler ball. After about 3 or 4 miles there aren't many people so be careful if you're alone. I have only done the mine trail once and about 2 miles in, loved it... Would like to find where this rope trail is.

Haron Kaisa (105)

3 Completed1 Reviews

Good hike. You have so options to do the strenuous hill or flat land.

Kristina Newborn (36)