thompson creek trail

#1 of 1 trails in Jaeger Park
thompson creek trail is a 2.6 mile out and back trail located near Claremont, California. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking.

2.6 miles Out & Back 426 feet
Hide Map

Vanessa Pascual

1 Completed1 Reviews

Intense inclined but overall a great hike/workout

Darryl Campbell

1 Completed1 Reviews

Fair my plan B trail because Claremont was closed due to fire hazard.

Leanne Coon

26 Completed16 Reviews

This trail is a nice combination of flat and slightly elevated. If you start at the trailhead off of Towne Ave., the last 1/2 mile is up hill and there is no shade. This trail is not 2.6 miles as this app says, it is 2 miles one way and 4 miles round trip. This trail is not lit at night, I found that out the hard way starting my walk too late in the day.

Ricky Cortez

8 Completed1 Reviews

It's closed

Sarah Castillo

4 Completed1 Reviews

I just ran this trail today! It is beautiful. I got there about 9:30 am on a Monday. It was busy but not too busy where it felt over crowded. The smell is fresh and woodsy. They have water faucets and a restroom. The path is cement and pretty flat. I loved it. People were very friendly and said hello as I ran. You can take dogs on a leash. They have poop bags along the way for you to clean up messes. You do have to pay to park or park in the residential area near the fire station for free.