thompson creek trail

#1 of 1 trails in Jaeger Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

thompson creek trail is a 2.6 mile out and back trail located near Claremont, California. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Leanne Coon (356)

12 Completed8 Reviews

This trail is a nice combination of flat and slightly elevated. If you start at the trailhead off of Towne Ave., the last 1/2 mile is up hill and there is no shade. This trail is not 2.6 miles as this app says, it is 2 miles one way and 4 miles round trip. This trail is not lit at night, I found that out the hard way starting my walk too late in the day.

Ricky Cortez (92)

8 Completed1 Reviews

It's closed

Sarah Castillo (160)

4 Completed1 Reviews

I just ran this trail today! It is beautiful. I got there about 9:30 am on a Monday. It was busy but not too busy where it felt over crowded. The smell is fresh and woodsy. They have water faucets and a restroom. The path is cement and pretty flat. I loved it. People were very friendly and said hello as I ran. You can take dogs on a leash. They have poop bags along the way for you to clean up messes. You do have to pay to park or park in the residential area near the fire station for free.

Support