Trail of 100 Giants

EASY
#2 of 90 trails in Sequoia National Forest
l>
Trail of 100 Giants is a 1.4 mile loop trail located near Springville, CA and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and walking and is accessible from March until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

dog friendly hiking walking
Hide Map

Maria Montiel

2 Completed2 Reviews

very good hike, for beginning hikers. Just make sure that when your at the higher elevation you don't loose your balance, because the trail does get slimmer, later.

Nate Wong

1 Completed1 Reviews

Jessie Hoffman

12 Completed11 Reviews

Such and amazingly beautiful place. if you would like to see what we saw click the link to watch our video

Lisa Jara

3 Completed3 Reviews

Jake Mandel

8 Completed4 Reviews

The Giant sequoias were truly amazing, man, I didn't know a tree could get so tall! Thats pretty much the highlight of this trail for me. The parking costed us five dollars, which isn't bad, so we didn't complain. Most the hike is also paved, which for us bored us over time. Overall, the sequoias are worth seeing, the hike though is only centered around that, so be prepared for just a fun little stroll when approaching this hike.

Jake Mandel

8 Completed4 Reviews

Lisa Jara

3 Completed3 Reviews

Heidi Ross

5 Completed1 Reviews

Teresa Klassen

3 Completed2 Reviews

This was a really great way to check out the huge sequoias in the area. The paved trail and many benches makes this a very accessible trail. It can get crowded and it's certainly not a "wilderness hike," but it's very much worth seeing. There are some really cool trees you can even stand inside!

LaVonne J.

This is the second time I've gone to trail. It's so beautiful and the weather has always been very tolerable in the summer months. The drive is very windy and at times, down right scary. Inadequate signs on the way... There aren't any. The sign that points to the trail at the 4 way stop is several feet in from the corner and easily missed. More signs would make this drive a lot better. Even having been there once before, I still had the feeling I had missed my turn. All in all its a majestic walk.