Weir Canyon Wilderness Park - Wier Canyon Loop Trail

MODERATE
#1 of 2 trails in Weir Canyon Regional Park
true
Weir Canyon Wilderness Park - Wier Canyon Loop Trail is a 3.6 mile loop trail located near Anaheim, CA. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options.

canoeing hiking mountain biking road biking trail running
Hide Map

Millet Rodulfa

42 Completed4 Reviews

Its a beautiful trail, well maintained, its easy and the view on the top stunning.. i recommend this trail for everyone. Be careful, there's some bikers too.

Jeff Evans

2 Completed0 Reviews

Fun hike

RJ manalastas

2 Completed0 Reviews

Marlene C.

My nine year old and I just started hiking and we loved it. He could have keeled going but I was feeling he burn. Definitely coming back!!

Michael Carey

1 Completed0 Reviews

I decided to start hiking to avoid the dreaded gym cardio. It was my first hike and it was spectacular. I saw one other person on the trail. Great scenic views. I'm in my late sixties and found it to be a fairly easy trek. I'll be returning soon!

Mina A

1 Completed1 Reviews

Intense, definitely felt the burn but so much worth when i made it to the top of the hill.

Jesica O'Black

1 Completed1 Reviews

Fun trail! We were more out of shape and this was my roommate and I's first hike. I think it was a good starter hike though it took us about 3.5 hours haha. Views were awesome though!

Andrew Woolfrey

Derrick Coleman

18 Completed10 Reviews

i really enjoy this place the mountain views are nice. there several trails all with good views. well maintained trails

Stina Shearer

3 Completed2 Reviews

This hike was pretty intense at times but my friend and I took it slow. It turned out to be a little more than 5 miles for us. There is no shade at all and you definitely need a lot of water. Overall this was a gorgeous hike with amazing views!

Lorena Dominguez

1 Completed1 Reviews

I love this trail and how close it is to me.

Priscilla Bravo

6 Completed1 Reviews

mmn

John Savage

14 Completed13 Reviews

Did this hike with a friend on the 4th. I liked this trail because it gives you the cross training type of hike. You have a variety of hills and trials to take. We went for the harder hike this time to the top which was a nice view. I will do this again!

Todd Ryan

75 Completed22 Reviews

This is a fun little hike. Not hard at all but not a walk in the park either. I would suggest taking lots of water and a hat because there is ZERO coverage. Wasn't crowded at all when I went. In fact I think I was the only person there.

Jose Torres

1 Completed1 Reviews

Did this as my first hike alone and it was great! It wasn't too hard not easy, especially after coming back from a knee injury. Will def. be back to finish the whole thing

Debbie Charles

14 Completed2 Reviews

One of my favorite running spots!!! :)

Michael Pierson

1 Completed1 Reviews

I live a few blocks away from where the trail starts- or one of the many places the trail starts. Parts of this are incredibly challenging for both hikers and bikers- definitely not for young kids- but overall, a fantastic place. Is part of an extensive trail system running from Santiago Oaks, Irvine, and Wier Canyon Regional Parks. The system has trails for almost any skill level.

Edgar Renteria

1 Completed1 Reviews

This trail is def not for beginners! We had good family fun!

Marc Nitz

39 Completed23 Reviews

Nice hiking and mountain biking trail. The initial biking uphill, when going counter-clockwise, is really tough and the downhill singletrack at the end is just like a downhill bobsled. Hard to beat!

Inspire Educate-Motivate

9 Completed4 Reviews

nice hike. went Easter afternoon. very quiet. I would do it again but this time leave my tiny dog at home. I dont understand why people dont follow the leash law especially with bigger dogs. my tiny dog was attack but luckily I yanked him up like a yoyo. no harm but scary.