Weir Canyon Wilderness Park - Wier Canyon Loop Trail

MODERATE
#1 of 2 trails in weir canyon regional park
l>
Weir Canyon Wilderness Park - Wier Canyon Loop Trail is a 3.6 mile loop trail located near Anaheim, CA. The trail is rated as moderate offers a number of activity options.

canoeing hiking mountain biking road biking trail running
Hide Map

Mina A

1 Completed1 Reviews

Intense, definitely felt the burn but so much worth when i made it to the top of the hill.

Jesica O'Black

1 Completed1 Reviews

Fun trail! We were more out of shape and this was my roommate and I's first hike. I think it was a good starter hike though it took us about 3.5 hours haha. Views were awesome though!

Andrew Woolfrey

Derrick Coleman

17 Completed10 Reviews

i really enjoy this place the mountain views are nice. there several trails all with good views. well maintained trails

Stina Shearer

3 Completed2 Reviews

This hike was pretty intense at times but my friend and I took it slow. It turned out to be a little more than 5 miles for us. There is no shade at all and you definitely need a lot of water. Overall this was a gorgeous hike with amazing views!

Lorena Dominguez

1 Completed1 Reviews

I love this trail and how close it is to me.

Priscilla Bravo

6 Completed1 Reviews

mmn

John Savage

14 Completed13 Reviews

Did this hike with a friend on the 4th. I liked this trail because it gives you the cross training type of hike. You have a variety of hills and trials to take. We went for the harder hike this time to the top which was a nice view. I will do this again!

Todd Ryan

69 Completed22 Reviews

This is a fun little hike. Not hard at all but not a walk in the park either. I would suggest taking lots of water and a hat because there is ZERO coverage. Wasn't crowded at all when I went. In fact I think I was the only person there.

Jose Torres

1 Completed1 Reviews

Did this as my first hike alone and it was great! It wasn't too hard not easy, especially after coming back from a knee injury. Will def. be back to finish the whole thing