Weir Canyon Wilderness Park - Wier Canyon Loop Trail

#1 of 2 trails in weir canyon regional park
Weir Canyon Wilderness Park - Wier Canyon Loop Trail is a 4 mile loop trail located near Anaheim, California. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking & mountain biking.

3.61 miles Loop 580 feet
hiking mountain biking
Hide Map

Andrew Woolfrey

Derrick Coleman

16 Completed8 Reviews

i really enjoy this place the mountain views are nice. there several trails all with good views. well maintained trails

Stina Shearer

3 Completed2 Reviews

This hike was pretty intense at times but my friend and I took it slow. It turned out to be a little more than 5 miles for us. There is no shade at all and you definitely need a lot of water. Overall this was a gorgeous hike with amazing views!

Lorena Dominguez

1 Completed1 Reviews

I love this trail and how close it is to me.

Priscilla Bravo

6 Completed1 Reviews

John Savage

14 Completed13 Reviews

Did this hike with a friend on the 4th. I liked this trail because it gives you the cross training type of hike. You have a variety of hills and trials to take. We went for the harder hike this time to the top which was a nice view. I will do this again!

Todd Ryan

67 Completed21 Reviews

This is a fun little hike. Not hard at all but not a walk in the park either. I would suggest taking lots of water and a hat because there is ZERO coverage. Wasn't crowded at all when I went. In fact I think I was the only person there.

Jose Torres

1 Completed1 Reviews

Did this as my first hike alone and it was great! It wasn't too hard not easy, especially after coming back from a knee injury. Will def. be back to finish the whole thing

Debbie Charles

14 Completed2 Reviews

One of my favorite running spots!!! :)

Michael Pierson

1 Completed1 Reviews

I live a few blocks away from where the trail starts- or one of the many places the trail starts. Parts of this are incredibly challenging for both hikers and bikers- definitely not for young kids- but overall, a fantastic place. Is part of an extensive trail system running from Santiago Oaks, Irvine, and Wier Canyon Regional Parks. The system has trails for almost any skill level.