Wind Wolves Preserve

EASY
#1 of 5 trails in Fort Tejon State Historic Park
l>
Wind Wolves Preserve is a loop trail located near Bakersfield, California that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for camping, hiking, mountain biking & trail running and is accessible year-round.

kid friendly camping hiking mountain biking trail running wild flowers
Hide Map

Charmaine Billiard

2 Completed0 Reviews

Easy/Medium level. The hill climb is a lot of fun and has great views. There's a lot to do out here and trails to explore!

Louis Mata

1 Completed0 Reviews

Was very peaceful place and get hiking trails will be visiting a lot

Sergio Vite

1 Completed0 Reviews

Beautiful place.

Elizabeth Hernandez

1 Completed1 Reviews

Great well maintain trails. Lots to see and they even have a shuttle on the weekends if you run in to trouble and need a ride back. The trail up to reflection pond is intense but well worth it!

Felicia Johnson

3 Completed2 Reviews

The trails on this preserve are amazing. Al different skill levels as well as different scenery. Enjoy the shuttle back to the trail heads on the weekend.

Shaina Sims

1 Completed1 Reviews

It's really pretty and its a great workout! I'm going to bring my dog the next time .

Alan Duschen

2 Completed1 Reviews

Kyle Galaz

2 Completed2 Reviews

wonderful family hike

Raul Perez

1 Completed1 Reviews

I've been here twice within the last month and I am going to make it a habit to make the trip out there at least once a month. I've hiked the mountain trail twice and it is nice and peaceful. I plan on going back and taking the canyon trail up to reflection pond. (No water because of drought)

Jessie Hoffman

12 Completed11 Reviews

took the family out here again today, what am amazing place, if you would like to join us on this day you can check out the video I made of the hike https://youtu.be/oDxLXfmQUzw.