Bluff Point State Park and Coastal Reserve Trail

#1 of 1 trails in Bluff Point State Park
Bluff Point State Park and Coastal Reserve Trail is a 4 mile loop trail located near Groton, Connecticut that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for fishing, hiking, mountain biking & trail running and is accessible year-round.

3.46 miles Loop 140 feet
Kid Friendly Dog Friendly
fishing hiking mountain biking beach bugs dogs leash
Hide Map

Debi Powers

1 Completed1 Reviews

Me and my daughter went today. Beautiful views of the ocean. I would go again! Someday with a Kayak!

Cindy Morrison

1 Completed1 Reviews

This trail IS IN Groton. Please change this in the description.

THANK YOU ~ Town of Groton Senior Hiking Group

Rick Meyer

15 Completed6 Reviews

Erin Hamilton

4 Completed2 Reviews

Take the trails off the walking trail. It took me about 2 miles off the trail towards the cove and I only saw one person.

Tamarha Haynes

2 Completed2 Reviews

I love Bluff Point. It is a great lengthy walk/hike with many things to see and experience.

Amy Bolduc

Carlos Mendez

3 Completed2 Reviews

Great place for hiking, trail running, dog walking! Oh, and MTB trails are great! Make sure to do the loop around Haley Farm and back.

Trish M

1 Completed1 Reviews

Great hike for any level. Beautiful water views, nice wide trail, friendly people, pretty flowers & foliage. We will definitely return, one note for those w/ dogs....please keep them leashed & pick up after your pet! It's just the right thing to do.

Brad Olton

1 Completed1 Reviews

Awesome run love it here

Jeannine Ricker

3 Completed3 Reviews

It's is a beautiful place for a run or walk. We love to go with our dogs or just the two of us.