Dauset Trails Nature Center

Dauset Trails Nature Center is a 10.5 mile loop trail located near Jackson, Georgia that features a great forest setting. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for mountain biking.

6.07 miles Loop 954 feet
mountain biking forest
Hide Map

John Land

2 Completed2 Reviews

The trails are well maintained, but be sure to grab a map if you're doing more than the beginner's loop (about 3.5 miles). There are a few places that aren't well marked, so unless you know the trails well, it will cause you to stop and look at the map.

Overall, these trails are amazing, they just need a little more direction in some places.

Mathew Womack

1 Completed1 Reviews

I absolutely love these trails. I've spent my whole life hiking here and will always continue to hike here.

Next adventure is to do some biking out there

Adam Alterman

6 Completed6 Reviews

We had a great time riding the beginner trails. Not for young kids - trails are very narrow and twisting with a fair amount of roots and stones. Pretty area. Will ride to the state park via trail next time.

Peto Fallas

5 Completed1 Reviews

I like Dauset Trails a lot. Probably because this is where I started Mountain Biking in Georgia. It offers a variety of trails. Deffinetly I would not consider any trail a beginner trail, but more so like moderate to very technical. Some bridges are pretty, the new section is very cool as well. Couple of challenging descents.

Ferrell Gilmer

21 Completed13 Reviews

This is a fun trail. It is a moderate trail with some challenging areas. Total of the trails is approximately 11 miles. The scenery is nice, trails are well marked and very clear, and you may see some deer along the way.

Gail A.

Great hiking trail if you go early in the morning on a weekday. Lots of ups and downs, and GREAT scenery. If you walk quietly, you will see lots of wildlife. Forest has variety so you don't get bored with the scenery. I loved it!

Derrick Allen

8 Completed1 Reviews

Had a great time! Well balanced climbs and descents. Park has a lot to offer beyond the trails as well. Check out their website for trail maps.

Bo M

51 Completed6 Reviews

Great park if you are near the area, I got about 9 miles in, could've done more but there happened to be a race that day (luckily I got on the trails before the racers).