pigeon hill loop

#5 of 6 trails in Kennesaw Mountain National Battlefield Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

pigeon hill loop is a 6.2 mile trail located near Kennesaw, Georgia. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for hiking.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Adam Howell (1636)

12 Completed1 Reviews

A great after work hike. Usually more traffic until you get to "Little Kennesaw Mt," after that it tends to get a little more quiet. Great to use for training for longer treks. It's nice to take a rest at pigeon hill, very serene. Lots of awesome history, too.

Lee Kennedy (245)

17 Completed5 Reviews

Kennesaw is the best! Great trail moderate to strenuous

Jill Lazaroff (446)

6 Completed5 Reviews

I loved it! I was very happy to have my light walking stick (heavy trail sticks not needed for this hike) the views were very nice and I met very nice people along the way. As far as the terrain it could be difficult if you decide to take the pigeon hill trail to the top of the mountain there are quite a lot of rocks and a moderate elevation if you are not in shape or not prepared it could be tough going. The only complaint is that the signage was terrible I mean basically non existent. I saw a lot of folks not aware of which trail they were on or where they should go. I would highly recommend this hike if your ever in Marietta :)

Jane D. (258)