Waterfall Glen

MODERATE
#1 of 1 trails in Holly Park
l>
Waterfall Glen is a 9.4 mile loop trail located near Willowbrook, IL that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until December. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

dogs on leash birding hiking mountain biking nature trips road biking trail running walking forest river views waterfall
Hide Map

Sherry Mauritzen

1 Completed2 Reviews

Take my dogs every weekend. Love it. But need poop stations throughout. I always clean up after my dogs and carry out but a lot don't. Sad. Leash law needs to be enforced too.

Sherry Mauritzen

1 Completed2 Reviews

I go every weekend and we love it. My dogs love the trail and it's pretty. My only complaint there needs to be garbage cans available. I always pick up after my dogs but many don't. :( maybe if their was little stations throughout the park for the poop bags it might get better? I'm sad so many don't clean up after their dogs. Leash laws need to be unforced too.

Michael Lussow

1 Completed1 Reviews

Connie D.

Roni A.

I loved this trail. There was a hill that I wasn't expecting but got through it. I saw so much nature. Lots of people walking the trail too so just be careful. I ran around 1pm-3pm stopping to take pictures.

Steve M.

Kara Hardman

2 Completed1 Reviews

Beautiful trail, a good amount of solitude for the Suburbs. Did 9.5 miles, will likely go back.

Ester Jimenez

1 Completed1 Reviews

Very hot day and the availability to water fountains was very limited... Once we did find water, the taste was really terrible.

Autumn H.