Waterfall Glen

#1 of 1 trails in Holly Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Waterfall Glen is a 9.4 mile loop trail located near Lemont, Illinois that features a waterfall. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until October.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Caitlin Bulthuis (43)

1 Completed1 Reviews

The trails were nice and wide to accommodate the traffic. It's a pretty heavily used area, but very pretty. The number of road crossings was disappointing though. We took our bikes and it felt like just when I was getting going I had reached the end of that trail and had to cross a road.

Patricia Beveridge (47)

1 Completed2 Reviews

It was awesome hiking....

Patricia Beveridge (47)

1 Completed2 Reviews

Connie D. (41)

Great trail nice waterfall.

Heather Dombek (44)

9 Completed1 Reviews

I unfortunately chose a very hot day to walk the entire main loop which was over 9 miles. Had several stretches of direct sun on the path with no escape from the heat. Very few benches and rest areas along the way. By the trees the path looked beautiful.
If you are going to take this trail I advise bathing in bug spray. I left with over 100 mosquito bites, they are aggressive. I hope to go back on a cooler day with my bike.

Ken Carlson (62)

2 Completed3 Reviews

Great trail with some simple inclines and nice views.

Kat Gannon (36)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Wonderful! The waterfall was beautiful

Tricia Cloney (630)

8 Completed2 Reviews

Easy going trail but easy to get lost. There are a lot of trails everywhere but no real maps. We just followed the stream.

Dj Long (472)

5 Completed1 Reviews

Nice crushed gravel so ok if its been raining . There's a 4- mile loop and a 10-mile loop

Jeffrey Dykstra (444)

2 Completed2 Reviews

Trails in excellent condition with a little mud on side routes. Millipedes everywhere.

Support