Waterfall Glen

#1 of 1 trails in Holly Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Waterfall Glen is a 9.4 mile loop trail located near Lemont, Illinois that features a waterfall. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from April until October.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Heather Dombek (44)

9 Completed1 Reviews

I unfortunately chose a very hot day to walk the entire main loop which was over 9 miles. Had several stretches of direct sun on the path with no escape from the heat. Very few benches and rest areas along the way. By the trees the path looked beautiful.
If you are going to take this trail I advise bathing in bug spray. I left with over 100 mosquito bites, they are aggressive. I hope to go back on a cooler day with my bike.

Ken Carlson (62)

2 Completed3 Reviews

Great trail with some simple inclines and nice views.

Kat Gannon (36)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Wonderful! The waterfall was beautiful

Tricia Cloney (424)

6 Completed2 Reviews

Easy going trail but easy to get lost. There are a lot of trails everywhere but no real maps. We just followed the stream.

Dj Long (451)

4 Completed1 Reviews

Nice crushed gravel so ok if its been raining . There's a 4- mile loop and a 10-mile loop

Jeffrey Dykstra (423)

2 Completed2 Reviews

Trails in excellent condition with a little mud on side routes. Millipedes everywhere.

Eva Tonsing-Carter (64)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Nice and easy walk

Patricia Beveridge (110)

Tina Arteaga (728)

11 Completed7 Reviews

Good Trail. My husband and I plan to take our bikes on this trail in the future. I have done this trail to help my train for major walks I have done for charity. Good time lots of traffic.

rover tang (75)