Clifty Falls State Park

#1 of 1 trails in Clifty Falls
Clifty Falls State Park is a 14 mile loop trail located near Madison, Indiana that features a waterfall and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking, scenic driving & walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

4.07 miles Loop 300 feet
Dog Friendly
hiking scenic driving walking bugs cave dogs leash
Hide Map

Michael Jaymes

25 Completed25 Reviews

brenda day

4 Completed3 Reviews

brenda day

4 Completed3 Reviews

Beautiful park. Love hiking here. This really is 14 miles even though for some reason it shows up as 4.7 in my completed list

Clint Channell

Good times

Becky Mehling

Erin Hancock

13 Completed3 Reviews

I have hiked all of the trails multiple times and they are all beautiful. Clifty Falls offers a trail that is suitable for all ages. There are flat walks through the forest as well as along the cliff side and waterfalls edge for the more adventurous. Points of interest are very well maintained and stairways have made them very accessible to all.

Hannah Sheehan

Jessica Shearer

Dusty Cowell

20 Completed20 Reviews

I parked near Cliffy Inn and walked trail 1 down to trail 2. Trail 2 is a walk through the creek bed. My feet got wet. I rocked jumped for 45 minutes before exiting at trail 8. I walked to the end of trail 8 before turning around and walking all of trail 8 back to the car. Fantastic hike. Hike took a little over 2 hours. I would recommend this hike.

Will S.

Loved the Camping & Hiking here! Must do again!