Town Run Trail Park

#1 of 1 trails in Hazel Landing Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Town Run Trail Park is a 8 mile loop trail located near Indianapolis, Indiana and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Lizz Dobmeyer (495)

6 Completed6 Reviews

This trail, while mainly for bikers, is also welcome to walkers. But yeah, more for bikers. I started the trail late in the day, and that was a big mistake. But it is beautiful!

Jack Branesky (81)

20 feet in and I see a 3 inch thick SNAKE. B
ut other than that it was a goo trail.

Alex Chavez (193)

2 Completed2 Reviews

Did It ones by my self and love it after a week whet back with some family and they love it too great place

Kevin Davis (55)

1 Completed1 Reviews

First time out EVER, riding on a trail last night. My goals were just to finish without major injuries, and not hold up other riders. (6pm on Thursday evening was pretty busy, so I probably chose a bad time for my first go-round.) Nevertheless, I had a great ride. Looking forward to improving my technique and trying some more trails.

Jimmy A. (172)

35 Completed3 Reviews

I really enjoy this park. By far my favorite mtb place in Indy. HMBA does a great job maintaining them, and every so often you'll see new trails pop up.

Alex Chavez (193)

Susan Bowyer (233)

8 Completed8 Reviews

Super fun, fast and flowey. Great ride to put a smile on your face and convince you that you're 12 again.

Tom Priddis (107)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Best riding on the north side.

Tristan Gold (87)

2 Completed2 Reviews

Amazing single track featuring great jumps, fast burms, hard turns, hills that aren't too difficult, and some gnarly drops. Great for any experience level.

Mark T. (185)

A great trail for challenging beginners or a fun workout for more experienced mountain bikers. Well maintained, engaging landscape. For anyone around Indy, it's worth the trip.

Support