Fancy Creek Mountain Bike Trail

HARD
Randolph, KS
true
Fancy Creek Mountain Bike Trail is a 6 mile loop trail located near Randolph, KS that features a lake and is rated as difficult. The trail is primarily used for hiking and mountain biking and is accessible year-round.

6.0 miles Loop
hiking mountain biking forest lake river wild flowers wildlife bugs muddy over grown
Hide Map

The trail at Fancy Creek offers 6 miles of mountain biking and hiking for advanced outdoor enthusiasts. This trail provides users with varying and rugged terrain and beautiful Kansas vistas. Experienced mountain bikers will find this a challenging course and it is one of the best in Kansas. Winding through 6 miles of dense cedar forest into open native grassland, the trail runs along rocky ridges with scenic overlooks along the way.

Jenni Armstrong

1 Completed0 Reviews

Becky Foreman

78 Completed17 Reviews

Beautiful trail. Some maps at the trailhead would be nice, especially since you have to pay a $5 fee to hike this trail. With no map and being new to this trail, I was hiking blind and was starting to run out of daylight, so I bushwhacked over to the road at the shooting range and followed the park road back to my car. I figured it's easier to follow a road after dark than an endless winding trail. However it's a nice trail, and I'll be back. Carry water.

Jay Smooth

13 Completed13 Reviews

Christi Norman

4 Completed2 Reviews

It was a nice trail, and I did enjoy it... It wasn't too hard, but maybe a lil difficult to navigate...

Jay Swift

36 Completed15 Reviews

nice trail, mainly used for miuntain biking, but a good hiking trail none the less, it's rated hard, but it's actually easy. .......i❤Kansas

Seth Derusseau

5 Completed2 Reviews

I've started hiking as a hobby over a year ago and have hiked seven trails, and Fancy Creek's trail blew my cosmos. I didn't even feel like I was in Kansas anymore. Be warned, it's a rocky, dynamic, and elevated experience.

Jonah Wagner

2 Completed2 Reviews

Great trail

Dale Siebert

8 Completed5 Reviews

Fun trail, pretty easy. Most of the trail is in cedar and old growth trees. Moderate hills and there is camping right there too. great for family hiking and camping.