Comite Park Trail

#1 of 2 trails in Comite River Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Comite Park Trail is a 3.8 mile loop trail located near Baton Rouge, Louisiana. The trail is rated as moderate and primarily used for mountain biking. Hikers welcome as well.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Marylynn Waddle (215)

3 Completed3 Reviews

Great trail for hiking! We took the dogs and they enjoyed it! Watch out for bikers though. There's also a beach here which is really nice to take a break and enjoy at marker 6!

Rachelle Berkley (946)

12 Completed6 Reviews

Loved hiking this trail with our dog - just be ready to hop out of the way of cyclists!

6 Completed10 Reviews

Haven't been on the app lately but road the trail today, actually not in bad shape even with the rain! I've been riding it two to three times a week. Plan to be out there tomorrow after work as well! Around 5ish if anyone else wants to join!!

6 Completed10 Reviews

The trails were in great shape even with all the rain we've had lately! A couple of trees done, one over the trails but no mud! Had a awesome ride! Peace out and pedal hard!

6 Completed10 Reviews

Hello everyone, just wanted to inform you all that the "BEAST" is all that! The trail needs to dry out a little bit more but all in all that trail ROCK! Very intense and extreme in many areas, not for all riders! I will be hitting the comite in the morning probably around 8:30-9ish...so if anyone wants to know more ab the "BEAST" hit me up!! Peace out and pedal hard!

6 Completed10 Reviews

Hey everyone, had it in my mind is was coming out there this morning but I decided instead I'm going to St Francisville to hit the "Beast" I hear it's the toughest and nicest around!! I will let y'all know later how it is!! Peace out and pedal hard!

6 Completed10 Reviews

Missed this mornings ride but will be there in the morning...

6 Completed10 Reviews

Planning to be at comite in the morning..around 9:30ish or a little bit after..anyone want to ride let me know! I will be up dating my time of arrival in the morning! Hopefully it's not to muddy!

6 Completed10 Reviews

Went to ride Tunica, it's no long there! Not sure what's up with it but could not locate it at all! Anyone know exactly where it is let me know!

6 Completed10 Reviews

Just finished 10.5 miles and I must say Comite is awesome! Much better than hooper! I have found my new place to ride..

Support