Robert E. Lee Park-Lake Roland Trail

MODERATE
#1 of 1 trails in Robert E Lee Park
l>
Robert E. Lee Park-Lake Roland Trail is a 4.4 mile out and back trail located near Baltimore, MD that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

dogs on leash hiking mountain biking trail running walking forest lake muddy old growth river
Hide Map

Chawls B.

I've been exploring some of the various trail routes (red, blue, yellow, green) this week as part of my daily runs and have enjoyed it immensely! I'm now planning to add trail runs to my normal running repertoire...a great way to mix things up. Only down side was I came across a dog walker with two unleashed dogs (blue trail)...they were friendly dogs but I'm afraid of dogs (been bit twice) so I wasn't comfortable going by them...stopped running and walked.

Charlie Wright

8 Completed5 Reviews

Love this little trail along former trolley tracks.

Matt Oconke

2 Completed3 Reviews

Nature is beautiful and should always gets 5 stars. Sorry about my earlier review only giving it 4 stars. Oops

Matt Oconke

2 Completed3 Reviews

I enjoyed my time here

Guinevere Norman

16 Completed6 Reviews

Colleen Gormanly

12 Completed8 Reviews

3.5 stars. Nice park in the city. Not particularly challenging.

Luis Rivera

7 Completed2 Reviews

Awesomely Muddy! Good workout.

Jimmy Schaftel

1 Completed1 Reviews

Live nearby and have hiked, biked, dog-walked, run, kayaked, photographed, and bird watched there for years, and in all seasons.

Not too strenuous, but always enjoyable!

Bike Lord

1 Completed1 Reviews

F**k the Union Park Rangers at the front trading post. they ratted me and my buddies out to the Erosion Control. They sent reinforcements and tore down our righteous jumps. I remeber so many good times in those woods, but those senile party poopers ripped down our line. Those jumps had been standing for years and they come over and destroy the beautiful history. Go get a life and stop ruining the fun of us young athletic radical young adults. Stop being so butt hurt that we walked past you with shovels all summer.

Also a special shoutout to the roadies who frequently take spills from the jumps. Sorry you can't ruin the lips and trannys that we had worked so hard to pack the past months. Take your squid lids and go home. Kona Howler, Scott Voltage, and Treck Ticket S for lyyyyyfe. Also a shoutout to the dank brakeless 20 boys who ripped around the jumps too.

Sorry Tribal man we will never be graced with your presence as you walk your dog and jam every weekday at 5:30.

Sorry sexy runner chicks, we will not be gracing you with our stellar appearances this summer, hopefuly you can find some other studs to fantisize day and night abou

Ned R.

Nice flat urban-close trail populated by dog walkers who want to let dogs off leash. Encountered an extremely belligerent jogger who struck at my very peaceful/friendly dog. Won't be back. There are better options in Baltimore County.