Moose Hill Wildlife Sanctuary Trail

#1 of 1 trails in Moose Hill Wildlife Sanctuary

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Moose Hill Wildlife Sanctuary Trail is a 4.2 mile loop trail located near Sharon, Massachusetts that features a lake and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Tiffany Wierzbicki (132)

4 Completed4 Reviews

Wonderful hiking trails! It's a huge area and there a ton of hiking trails to explore. It is rocky at parts.. So anyone who has difficulties with that should take caution. I saw about 7 deer up close, a ton of birds, wildflowers, streams and so much more. Love this nature reservation, will definitely return!!

Vicki Bejma (2294)

57 Completed44 Reviews

A nice enough trail, but a little too well-tended and you never get out of hearing of the highway.

Taylor Crane (93)

2 Completed1 Reviews

Some of the trails where not clearly marked and where not clear where they picked up after you crossed the road. Getting back to the parking lot was the biggest pain espesh when other hikers couldn't even help navigate you in the right direction (it seemed like everyone one was just wondering around trying to find the right path out)

Paul P. (452)

Another excellently managed Mass Audubon reservation, it has several short to medium looping trails and overlaps the Bay Circuit and Warner trails as well. After Blue Hills, this is the best suburban hiking opportunity I've found.

Jake Rogers (10386)

81 Completed25 Reviews

Very fun. Good hiking cardio trails. Will hike agian!!!

Tommy Manning (2965)

20 Completed5 Reviews

Excellent all around. The trails were well marked and the views were breath taking. The trails can be steep and rocky but worth the climb. Saw many birds and a deer up close.

Don Martin (823)

105 Completed12 Reviews

Had a group hike along the Warner Trail a couple of years ago which joins with the Moose Hill Trail. The hill is wooded with oak, maple and white pine but offers several great views from rocky outcrops to the south. Looking forward to crossing Moose Hill once more as I lead a group this year from Blackstone Valley Outfitters on our section hike of the Bay Circuit Trail.

Michael C. (284)

Last summer, I hiked the trail, easily completing it, the longest path I could take, in under 1.5 hours, including times I stopped to take pictures ( Im a photographer ). There are some great views there. Hobbs hill can be strenuous but easily manageable

Sarah Demelo (251)

8 Completed5 Reviews

My friend and I set out on this hike just the other day. After a moderately strenuous hiking up to 534ft we were pleasantly surprised by a beautiful white tailed deer!! We got so close and the deer just looked at us, ate, looked at us again, ate again, then galloped away with its magnificent white tail standing straight up. Not the only highlight of the day. There are great views on those hills!! We are definitely going back soon!

Support