Clark Creek Primitive Trail

Woodville, MS

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Bring cash in one dollar bill increments. There is an honor system setup for entrance fees to the trails. $3.00 per vehicle +$1 per person for more than two people. Even though it is an honor system, it is enforced by local Wildlife and Fisheries.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Koty Miller (192)

5 Completed5 Reviews

Jessica Carlson (134)

5 Completed3 Reviews

Worth the two hour drive for me. Long and strenuous but the rare sight of waterfalls in the south make it worth it. Read my full review and things you should know before visiting this trail at my blog: http://sunshineseeker.weebly.com/blog/clark-creek-directions-suggestions-and-cautions

Jonathan Varnado (94)

1 Completed1 Reviews

love this trail. multiple waterfalls, and an ecosystem that is totally different from typical Louisiana. Go in the spring, when the water is flowing.

Jenesh Shrestha (67)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Awesome Trail!! Was much more challenging than I thought and much longer. You have to be well prepared! Bring enough water (we had water bottles so got water from the springs) and full belly. Make sure you get there early. It got dark when we got out and we almost got lost at one point. But there are reflectors so that helped.

Therese Allison (149)

4 Completed3 Reviews

This was a great trail to hike! Someone was even kind enough to leave two walking sticks near the entrance.

Kyle Hodges (236)

5 Completed1 Reviews

The trail can be a little confusing at times, but it is fun and refreshing especially during the summer. This trail does require some physical fitness and it is definitely more than 2.6 miles; I would say somewhere near 6 miles

Carolyn P. (143)

Beautiful!

Mike Cotton Jr (202)

14 Completed3 Reviews

I have hiked this trail over a dozen times in the last year. I've never been disappointed. I have even got caught in a huge downpour once and the creeks were impassable due to the flash flooding. Even though you are under a hardwood tree canopy nearly the entire time, it would be wise to bring plenty of water in the summer.

Trey Poche (101)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Excellent, pristine natural beauty. Unlike anything in south Louisiana or Mississippi. The geology is so different from the surrounding area. I would recommend this to anyone. Very good hike. Multiple Waterfalls.

Wallace Levy (100)

1 Completed1 Reviews

A challenging trail, and often muddy. It is not clearly marked at places, so be prepared to hunt for markers. Overall quite enjoyable

Support