Klondike Park Trail

EASY
#1 of 1 trails in Klondike Park
Klondike Park Trail is a 2 mile loop trail located near Augusta, MO and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

2.0 miles Loop
Hide Map

Jen Potts

11 Completed10 Reviews

Awesome!

Madisyn Sebastian

1 Completed1 Reviews

One of my favorites. I have gone here multiple times and loved it. You can bring your dogs and it's not harsh if you are just beginning. But I would warn everyone to stay out of the marked areas. If your your safety and they don't want you climbing on the rocks. One of my friends got a $250 ticket for going on the restricted areas

Yalaka H.

One of the first trails that I did when I started hiking. Breathtaking in the fall.

Todd Litzau

5 Completed5 Reviews

There are some muddy parts along hogsback trail but was a very scenic trail.

Kelly Frick

Squire Holt

1 Completed1 Reviews

A fantastic place for beginner and intermediate bikers alike. The first half of the strip mine course is very technical with the second half being very fast with some great jumps and rock paths. I highly recommend biking here. The hogs back course (reached by taking the path to the outlook) is mostly switch backs with the ending being very up and down hill.

Sam Rebentisch

4 Completed4 Reviews

Judy Lundberg

Map was hard to follow.

Kaitlyn Walker

7 Completed3 Reviews

Jolene Tobben

23 Completed8 Reviews

So many great aspects to this park! My daughter, who is five, loved it as well and the trails are beginner level making it easier on her little legs. The walk around the lake is pleasant and a great way to see wildlife and snap some great photos. If you venture around the whole park a bit, you'll find more trails that are great for wild flowers and cliff views. We went on July 4, 2014 and it was hot, so make sure you pack your water as you'll be having so much fun you won't want to leave!

Kevin Duggan

4 Completed1 Reviews

I 've done a minority of the trails and like how you can connect a bunch together to get in some mileage also most of the time it's quieter than say lost valley or Lewis and Clark

Michelle Redford

15 Completed13 Reviews

One of our favorite parks. Great views never to busy.

James Sarino

9 Completed6 Reviews

A short, but scenic run that loops around the park. Probably more ideal as a hiking trail, but enjoyable.

Jen Richardson

16 Completed13 Reviews

I really like the loop around the lake for an easy walk. I like the view from the top of the cliff and the subsequent hike. It has great views. The cliff hike is not as easy as the lake loop, but it is still fairly easy. Off the beaten path. Good hike.

Michael G.

This is a nice hike with some great views of the valleys below. You also get to see the Mountain bike obstacle course during this hike depending on which trail you take.

Phill Smith