Gonic Trails

EASY
l>
Gonic Trails is a 1.1 mile loop trail located near Rochester, NH that features a waterfall and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from May until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

dog friendly fishing hiking mountain biking nature trips snowshoeing walking cross country skiing bugs forest river waterfall
Hide Map

Bob Kimball

Very nice
Even with children

Jed Holdeman

Peter M.

Nice easy trail, great views of the waterfall. Close to the seacoast.

Jessica Cote

Very nice.

Vihitha Kommana

1 Completed1 Reviews

My husband and I out of the blue decided that we have to go hiking every week and we hit Gonic trails our first week. Very basic, family and pet friendly trails. I wouldn't go here again. But would definitely recommend for any beginners like us. If you are going here please don't leave your pets or kids in the water!

Lee Warburton

4 Completed3 Reviews

Very nice area. Took the Yellow trail along the river to the small falls then hooked up with the red trail to go back to the parking area. Total of about 1.6 miles. Really nice walk. Will go back again to go all the way down the yellow trail and also do the blue trail at some point.

Michael Davison

6 Completed1 Reviews

Sondra LaFrance

6 Completed1 Reviews

Mary Ellen Humphrey

5 Completed1 Reviews

I am wondering is this the same as the Isinglass trail on Rochester Neck Road off Rt 125? If so, I have done it several times and it is easy and pretty.

William Landry

3 Completed2 Reviews

What a beautiful spot! Only about a 10 minute walk from the parking lot. Nice waterfall. Interesting terrain. Only 10 minutes from my house. I will return as often as possible!