Gonic Trails

Gonic Trails is a 2.3 mile loop trail located near Rochester, New Hampshire that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels offers a number of activity options. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

2.3 miles Loop 434 feet
Dog Friendly
fishing hiking mountain biking bugs dogs dogs leash
Hide Map

Jed Holdeman

Peter M.

Nice easy trail, great views of the waterfall. Close to the seacoast.

Jessica Cote

Very nice.

Vihitha Kommana

1 Completed1 Reviews

My husband and I out of the blue decided that we have to go hiking every week and we hit Gonic trails our first week. Very basic, family and pet friendly trails. I wouldn't go here again. But would definitely recommend for any beginners like us. If you are going here please don't leave your pets or kids in the water!

Lee Warburton

4 Completed3 Reviews

Very nice area. Took the Yellow trail along the river to the small falls then hooked up with the red trail to go back to the parking area. Total of about 1.6 miles. Really nice walk. Will go back again to go all the way down the yellow trail and also do the blue trail at some point.

Michael Davison

6 Completed1 Reviews

Sondra LaFrance

6 Completed1 Reviews

Mary Ellen Humphrey

5 Completed1 Reviews

I am wondering is this the same as the Isinglass trail on Rochester Neck Road off Rt 125? If so, I have done it several times and it is easy and pretty.

William Landry

3 Completed2 Reviews

What a beautiful spot! Only about a 10 minute walk from the parking lot. Nice waterfall. Interesting terrain. Only 10 minutes from my house. I will return as often as possible!

Heidi Lewis-French

4 Completed1 Reviews

Cute waterfall. My Husband, little dog, and I kept on Hiking the yellow trail forever! Didn't know where it would end up so we just turned around. Decent Hike! Bumped into some other people and dogs, if your dog likes to wander keep it on a leash! One of the dogs we saw on our hike on our way out he was attacked by a porcupine! Lucky for the dog it was just his chin with the bristles, hope the poor dog will be ok!