Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

philmont road is a 2.9 mile trail located near Cimarron, New Mexico. The trail is primarily used for trail running.

25 Completed 1 Reviews

I have made 3 expedition trips leading scouts to Philmont. Each trip was made on different trails. The length of each trip was between 50 to 80 miles and included at least one high peak. Each time it was a good test and much enjoyed!

12 Completed 1 Reviews

This is the closest I found for the Philmont Trails. I hiked these mountains while in the Boy Scouts in 1972. We spent five days over 50 miles of trail. The northern New Mexico area is absolutely beautiful and the trails range from easy to hard. Bears were a problem back then. I earned my Mountain Man badge here.

Person_placeholder

7 Completed 7 Reviews

Spent 2.5 weeks building trail and hiking at Philmont. Beautiful country and a great opportunity/experience. From trekking the Tooth of Time to watching fire works in Eagle's Nest from the saddle of Mt. Baldy on the 4th of July.

9 Completed 6 Reviews

A nice walk to the best place I've ever been.

11 Completed 8 Reviews

Been down Philmont Road to Philmont Scout Camp with a full crew. We spent 10 days traveling 75+ miles through some of the most pristine back country in the Southern Rockies. What a great place.

Support