Devil's Bathtub Trail

EASY
#1 of 4 trails in Mendon Ponds Park
Devil's Bathtub Trail is a 1.8 mile heavily trafficked loop trail located near Mendon, NY that features a lake. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking and walking. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

dog friendly kid friendly hiking walking lake views wildlife
Hide Map

Richard Youll

Troy Furco

4 Completed4 Reviews

Ron Hitt

4 Completed2 Reviews

Nice little hike, beautiful area. I did this during winter so some of the trail was a little icy but still a nice hike in a great park.

Kole Young

1 Completed1 Reviews

I bring my Lab Rottie to Mendon Ponds every day to get her excercise and I find myself walking this trail more than any of the others. Super easy walk with some small hills and some alright views of the ponds. Always people here.

Keith Delk

1 Completed1 Reviews

Some nice hills to trek. Be careful not to walk off the wooden planks near the beginning of the trail because your feet will sink beneath the leaves (when muddy).

Samuel Sandoval

2 Completed2 Reviews

I went here with my wife. It was good. Check out my track of this trail.

R Reynolds

1 Completed1 Reviews

Trail was clearly defined for the most part) muddy in some sections, but overall a nice short hike.

Jess P.

Great park, well maintained. Can get crowded with people sometimes. Easy and hard trails available.

Kim Marlatt

9 Completed7 Reviews

Patrick McPike

1 Completed1 Reviews

Great place to walk the dog or take the kids for a hike. The trails are groomed well and although you feel like you are immersed in a dense forest you are never really far from civilization.