Lick Brook Falls (3 falls)

#2 of 2 trails in Buttermilk Falls State Park
Best viewing from the blue-blazed section of the Finger Lakes Trail. 1.2mi round trip. There is a steep, strenuous 500 foot climb. Open year round, though use extreme caution during winter.

1.4 miles Loop
hiking waterfall
Hide Map

No fee for use
Dogs are allowed
Swimming is prohibited

Omer Yaffe

6 Completed1 Reviews

view are not great. nice but there are pleanty of nicer hikes around

Liana Casciani

8 Completed1 Reviews

Amazing! My new favorite spot. It is VERY steep though, I'm 23 and athletic and I would say it's more like a cliff than steep hill haha.

Kyle Crandall

1 Completed1 Reviews

Strenuous but amazing hike. A great place to observe New York and its diverse ecosystems.

John Brusa

4 Completed1 Reviews

Nice trail! Lovely falls!

Diana Tutelo

9 Completed2 Reviews

I really enjoy this trail for a quick getaway to the woods. Its a great strenuous walk that I've taken several times & I never get bored with it. Great place for peace & quiet as I rarely run into anyone else there.

Steve Post

2 Completed1 Reviews

Well marked trails with beautiful views! Contains a serious climb back out! The views of the falls are well worth the hike.

Shawn Fazenbaker

11 Completed6 Reviews

The best part of Havana glen is unseen most of the glen is above the big falls just don't get caught up their and if one does go up their one must be extremely carful ..... If you explore know it is posted now because someone fell of a cliff they are very high CAUTION

Shawn Fazenbaker

11 Completed6 Reviews

Beautiful falls in my opinion the best in Ithaca

Brigitte B.

Beautiful falls and a nice trail. Well worth a side trip.