Chestoa View Loop Trail

#4 of 4 trails in linville falls
Chestoa View Loop Trail is a 0.8 mile loop trail located near Burnsville, North Carolina that features a great forest setting and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible from April until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

0.8 miles Loop
Kid Friendly Dog Friendly
hiking dogs dogs leash forest
Hide Map

Jason Reiling

62 Completed55 Reviews

Another good little walk for those along the BRP. Make a list and add this one to it. Takes no time at all

Gaia Spirit

22 Completed23 Reviews

Great short hike off the Blue Ridge Pkwy S of Linville Falls. Fantastic views.

Navigator B

79 Completed79 Reviews

The views are nice, for sure. Good parking area, and the trail is a good loop. I am always content with the views of the Catawba valley, so I don't hike the trail too much, but it provides a fun exploration opportunity. Be sure to enjoy the Blue Ridge parkway!

Kriestienn & Penny Lu De Bruyne

15 Completed8 Reviews

I really like this trail. I like it because it's generally peaceful in the spring and winter (wouldn't dare go in the summer because of the tourists). It's a great view of table rock. I usually use this trail as a running spot, I would rate it as Easy but be careful you don't slip on the leaves. I've seen bears here on more than one occassion as well as deer. I'd recommend this as a good family hike or just stop and check out the view. It's not spectacular to me because it lacks plant variety and water.