Three Falls Hike

2.27 miles Out & Back 250 feet
Dog Friendly
hiking dogs waterfall
Hide Map

From the parking lot cross the bridge, the trail is on left side of the road just at the end of bridge. Level hiking for most of the way with some short steep sections ( from Triple Falls to High Falls ). Backtrack to the parking lot, the trail to Hooker falls is at the bridge end of the parking lot, a nice level walk to this expansive falls. A good spot for a Picknic, bring your goodies.
This area is known as DuPont State Forest, donated to the state by DuPont chemical Co. and has many more trails and waterfalls. I suggest you buy a map of the Forest with all the trails and falls maped out, available at several of the local Brevard - Asheville area outdoor shops.

Brandon Bassler

6 Completed6 Reviews

Really nice views but not as strenuous as I prefer for hiking. There are many trails and mayhaps I just have yet to find the trail for me in the area. I think this would be a perfect area for a large group road trip type thing, but solo I dunno.

Michael McKinney

12 Completed10 Reviews

I hiked this it was ok but i recommend shinning rock but take a map

David Rogers

17 Completed8 Reviews

They are great falls in this area and the hiking is very easy. The waterfalls don't get better than this