Angels Rest Trail

MODERATE
#1 of 164 trails in Mt. Hood National Forest
true
Angels Rest Trail is a 4.1 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Corbett, OR that features a great forest setting and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, and trail running and is accessible from June until November. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

dogs on leash kid friendly hiking trail running walking forest views rocky
Hide Map

Eastbound I-84 - Take Bridal veil exit # 28. The trailhead is south of the Historic Columbia River Highway, opposite the junction with the interstate access road in Bridal veil. Look for the parking area. Westbound I-84 - Take Ainsworth State Park exit # 35 and follow the Historic Columbia River Hig

Rani Carreira

1 Completed0 Reviews

I love this hike. Steep at times and rocky. it's a good challenge that's totally worth it once you make it to the top. just keep making those steps, even if they're small.

Danielle Cruz

2 Completed0 Reviews

Excellent hike. I've seen reviews that call this "easy", which it's not. It's definitely moderate. Please don't bring dogs. I've seen so many dogs here and it's VERY dangerous for them. Bring extra water; you'll need it! I enjoyed the flowers, I believe they were poisonous larkspur and there were purple butterflies all around them. Needless to say, the view from the top is well worth the hike. Walking down is hard because my toes kept hitting the top of my mountain boots and they're still sore. I think a mesh shoe with a sturdy sole would be the best bet for this hike. Loved it and will try Devils loop next.

Ashley Ekstrom

12 Completed0 Reviews

Stacy Dunnihoo

1 Completed0 Reviews

GreT hike but can get pretty crowded!

Hope Meinert

9 Completed0 Reviews

Great hike but a tourist trap get there early

Sarah Edstrom

24 Completed0 Reviews

Gorgeous views all the way to Angels Rest. Definitely worth doing more than once.

Miranda Atwood

6 Completed1 Reviews

Rachel Miller

Jerel Jerel Machuca

2 Completed0 Reviews

Pretty decent hike and easy to get to. More traffic than I prefer but it is to be expected with multnomah falls just down the road. Trail was pretty easy to hike for the most part, mostly dirt trails with a few rocky areas here and there. Beautiful scenery on a clear day. I would hike it again if I didn't feel like driving far, only took about 2.5 hours while taking my time and eating lunch at the top.

Mon C.

Tammy Saelao

9 Completed1 Reviews

I hike this trail often through out the year. It's a beautiful, scenic trail. Trail can be muddy and slippery depending on weather.

Mitch Slattery

13 Completed0 Reviews

This trail is usually very crowded and the top can be very windy. It's a nice climb and it gave me a good workout. It's beautiful but not my favorite hike in the gorge.

Katelyn Almon

2 Completed0 Reviews

Obviously heavily used. Worth doing once for the views but I'll stick to the lesser travelled trails.

Dan Shanahan

Angie McCall

1 Completed0 Reviews

Love this hike! The views all the way up are amazing, and Angels Rest itself is breath taking. It's classified as 'Easy', I would say it's more of a moderate hike. Pack a lunch and enjoy the view.

Angie McCall

1 Completed0 Reviews

This is a beautiful hike all the way up. When I reach Angels Rest the view just puts a smile on my face!

Gabriella Cordy

Elijah Welter

Tiffany Laviolette

1 Completed0 Reviews

I went Sunday - rainy and windy --Very muddy-bring a 2nd pair of shoes to change into after the hike. A nice trail and amazing views at the top!

Rachel Miller

1 Completed0 Reviews

Very muddy and very worth it ! Such an amazing view at the top.