Rainie Falls Trail

MODERATE
#1 of 78 trails in Siskiyou National Forest
l>
Rainie Falls Trail is a 1.8 mile out and back trail located near Grants Pass, OR that features a waterfall and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, trail running, fishing, and fly fishing and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

dogs on leash kid friendly fishing fly fishing hiking trail running bugs muddy rocky waterfall
Hide Map

Shyanne Sierra

2 Completed1 Reviews

Rainie Falls is my "go-to" trail regardless of season. It is gorgeous and the trail is well maintained. I sometimes bring my friend's pup along and she enjoys it as well :)

Robyne H.

Robyne H.

my favorite so far. great views of the River.

Dawn W

8 Completed2 Reviews

Hiked this today. Was a great, fairly easy hike. Even though Alltrails states it is a 3.6 mile hike, when you get to the trail head it states 2 in and 2 out. Total 4. The falls are really just a larger, faster, rough part of the rogue river. A very peaceful, sounds of nature hike.

Dawn W

8 Completed2 Reviews

Jon M

4 Completed3 Reviews

Pretty easy hike. The drive to the trailhead is longer than i'd like but, the scenery and lack of cell phones, cars, and aircraft while on the trail make it worth it. I did read somewhere that trail-running was one of the activities you could do here. I wouldnt advise it. Lots of rocks to cross and no room to pass if you meet other hikers. Otherwise, enjoy.

Mick O'Hanahan

14 Completed2 Reviews

Great hike!

Kimberly Jones

1 Completed1 Reviews

This was a great hike. Directions from this APP were right on. There is a restroom over the bridge from the trail head which I wished I had used before heading out. On our way back we were stopped by a rattlesnake on the trail. Thankfully, there were quite a few people on the trail to help get it out of the path so everyone and their dogs could walk by. Definitely will do this again.

R P

19 Completed2 Reviews

Dan Wenzlowski

8 Completed1 Reviews

Very fun hike (but not for the kids or elderly). You need to watch your footing for most of this hike or you will trip on rocks or go over the edge. With all that aside I really enjoyed the scenery of the Rogue river, falls and all of the rest that this trail has to offer.