Roads End Trail

#8 of 29 trails in Siuslaw Falls County Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Roads End Trail is a 2.5 mile out and back trail located near Lincoln City, Oregon. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Rachelle Goddin (786)

18 Completed11 Reviews

This is a GORGEOUS hike. It's pretty short if you start at the fence and just go to the steep hill/cliff. There is a hidden trail to the right before you get to the meadow with the hill. I followed it and it took me through some fields and forest where I ended at a wildlife refuge. There is a gate and a sign saying not to trespass, so I turned around and went back.

Finding the trail is difficult and had I not seen hikers making there way to the fence, I probably would have given up. It is at the end of NW Logan Road, and is a gate/fence to the left. You follow a road up a little ways and then you'll see the trail on the right. Overall, the trail is easy but the incline at the super steep hill is intense. It feels like it's almost vertical but the view is amazing.

note: I don't know what the trail is that is marked on the map, the one I found is nowhere near or similar to that. On this map it appears there are other trails around the area where I was but I can't find anything about them online, nor can I find anything about that wildlife refuge. Mysterious.

Jim Stuller (142)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Great scramble be ready for elevation gain and loss

Support