Roxy Ann Peak

#1 of 1 trails in Prescott Roxy Ann Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Roxy Ann Peak is a 3 mile out and back trail located in Medford, Oregon and is rated as moderate. It can be done as a loop if you take the small trail off to the right about 1/4 mile down from the top. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round. Possible snow in the winter.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Joni H. (187)

Love this hike. Lots of goat trails to choose from that you can get up and down quicker with. Lots of poison oak. Rock outcropping past the radio tower used to have a geo cache hidden there but the last time we couldn't find it.

Erica Radillo (146)

1 Completed1 Reviews

The first 'trail' was very steep. It looked more like a road. The second trail, the Madrone trail, was close though. There is a lot of poison oak! The trails were clear of it though. We stopped at the road and turned back. We didn't know we had to follow the road to continue to the rest of the trail. I will try again another dy!

Jennifer P. (105)

Nice views over the area, great climb and fun seeing lizards crossing the tracks. Good route for training, but lots of heavy gravel trucks on road portion

Nick Lango (335)

6 Completed5 Reviews

The views are amazing. The trails are very basic and short. I hike this more for the exercise. But appreciate the views overlooking the valley.

Julie Akin (82)

4 Completed2 Reviews

My husband and I hiked this trail this morning for the first time and loved every minute of it. Couldn't believe how beautiful and amazing the views were!!! We will be hiking this again soon.

Pamela Semas (76)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Willow, my border collie lab and I had the most fantastic time! Purple fields of flowers, perfect weather and friendly people passing by on bikes and also hiking, along the way. This was my first time and I look forward to going back and experiencing different trails.

S Lumbreras (356)

15 Completed14 Reviews

Brad D. (101)

Cody Preston (103)

5 Completed2 Reviews

Right in my backyard

Joseph Smith (142)

8 Completed4 Reviews

This is a good local short hike for those of us who sometimes don't have a lot of time to budget but we just need to get out and get some fresh air and sunshine.

There is a gravel road that goes all the way to the top. its a steady climb of about 600 ft from the upper gate where most people park. there is also a groomed path that gives you a bit more of a technical climb. the trail distance to the top is about 1.4 miles by trail.

The Sullivan guide lists this one as not dog friendly, but everyone takes their dogs.
One other thing to consider is that the lower gate is closed at sundown. so if you arrive in the afternoon you will not have much time to enjoy the peak unless you park at the lower gate and walk in.

Support