White Rocks Trail

MODERATE
Boiling Springs, PA
true
White Rocks Trail is a 2.7 mile moderately trafficked out and back trail located near Boiling Springs, PA that features beautiful wild flowers and is rated as moderate. The trail is primarily used for hiking, walking, nature trips, and birding and is accessible from March until October. Dogs are also able to use this trail but must be kept on leash.

dogs on leash kid friendly birding hiking nature trips walking forest views wild flowers wildlife muddy rocky scramble
Hide Map

Great Trail. Well marked & used. Great rocks for climbing, repelling, and bouldering. Climbs the mountain to top about 500' gain, then heads out along the top of the mountain until it hits Center Point Knob. Joins the Appalachian Trail at Center Point Knob (about 1.5mi from trail head)

Tara Knisely

Awesome Hike!
My husband and I took my 6 & 7 year old kids and we all had a great time. The kids loved it! ;)

Jessica Lyn

Jessica Lyn

Keith Benson

Great hike

Kate Pratt

1 Completed0 Reviews

Husband and I took our 4 kids on this hike ages 3-15. Our 3 yr old and 6 yr old needed support to do this hike. We held their hands and helped them over the rock scrambles. A fun hike for all and beautiful views.

kathleen niggli

1 Completed0 Reviews

Great time doing this trail. It was a little busy with college-aged kids since it was spring break when I hiked it, but everyone was friendly and knew trail etiquette. The rock scramble at the peak was challenging but do-able, even for someone who isn't too physically fit. I took my time, and even wandered around at the Center Point Knob portion of the AT at the end looking at signs and the sign-in book, ate a small lunch for 15 minutes and went back down. All in all, the trail took me a leisurely 2 hours to complete, an average of 50 min/mile. I would advise anyone to be careful on those rocks if they're wet, it gets pretty steep at the top.

Denise Newhard

1 Completed0 Reviews

Great time with the kids. They loved climbing the boulders.

Brett Myers

2 Completed0 Reviews

Had a blast on this trail today!

George H.

Great trail to run. Be careful not to miss the hashmark at the Leidigh Dr spot. If the corn is tall, its easy to miss. Nice elevation gain I like to start at Boiling Springs either at the old Furnace or over at Children's Lake. and go to Whiskey Springs Road and back. Fun!

Ryan Feeney

1 Completed1 Reviews

Great hike with good views

Matthew Rovnan

7 Completed2 Reviews

Rugged.

Mike Gouse

1 Completed2 Reviews

Great little hike with nice views and some challenges on the way all in all very nice

Clarke Woods

1 Completed1 Reviews

Trail was well marked. Beautiful scenery from the rocks at the top. Saw three Hawks while we rested on the rocks.

Carly Dugan

Charles Spangler

4 Completed4 Reviews

Beautiful trail. Great hiking and lots of great views. The rocks are fun to climb as well. Definately a trail worth hiking again and again!

Elizabeth Loyack

well maintained

Courtney Andrews

1 Completed1 Reviews

Beautiful views! The terrain was super fun to maneuver. I would definitely recommend it!

Michael Roberto

2 Completed1 Reviews

Mike Gouse

1 Completed2 Reviews

Awesome hike.first time there was a good workout for me and the dogs!shady going over the tops of the rocks with dogs but on a good nite there are side trails to go around instead of over.all in all a great hike.views will be much better in the fall.

Aaron Brown

5 Completed2 Reviews

I love this rail. No matter how many times I hike this trail, it never gets old. It's like a little rock climbing adventure! I give this trail five stars.