Lincoln Woods State Park

Lincoln, RI
Share review on:

Thanks! How would you describe the trail and its activities?

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Some of the best bouldering in New England here

12 Completed 1 Reviews

Good, easily accessible park. Great climbing and mountain-biking too!

1 Completed 1 Reviews

1 Completed 2 Reviews

This is my before work or after work spot for mountain bike shredding. Not the biggest park in terms of mileage, but the trails are fun and flow together perfectly. I wouldn't recommend Lincoln Woods mtb trails for beginners, more of a intermediate to advanced level of riding.

569 Completed 569 Reviews

The lake was beautiful. The woods were beautiful. It took me a long time around due to playing on the boulders. LOL I would love to repeat this hike during fall foliage!

Icon_197ee888bc6a46d3d52851a28c2f2b33

9 Completed 6 Reviews

Came here for the first time in April. Was a warm day with a strong cool breeze. Couldnt find a map, and all the information buildings were closed. Was able to down load a map to my phone but details were hard to read. We just went for the known 4.5 mile loop, which is paved, wide and easy. There is a little up and down and a nice view of the water (the loop circles the water). There is a lot more to be had here, but having a map would have been nice. Lots of people bouldering, mountain biking, walking and running. Nice family spot if you are looking for a nice trip.

1 Completed 2 Reviews

This is one of the best bouldering spots in New England.

3 Completed 1 Reviews

I just discovered this beautiful place, great for an easy hike...nice to unwind here in the late afternoon...saw swans and blue herons...appreciated the gentle softness of the lake...

Icon_61c5589aa1389165b8a53449f4802107

1 Completed 1 Reviews

Lincoln Woods has lots of options. You can walk, run, bike and do several other things here. I enjoy taking my dog here for a nice walk. The scenery is nice to look at.

9 Completed 1 Reviews

As far as walking it's great I can take my dog here and find places that have no one. Even when it's a beautiful holiday weekend there's still places where there is no one.

Support