Lincoln Woods State Park

EASY
#1 of 1 trails in Lincoln Woods State Park
l>
Lincoln Woods State Park is a 3.4 mile loop trail located near Lincoln, RI that features a lake and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from January until April.

camping hiking mountain biking rock climbing walking forest lake wildlife
Hide Map

Patrick Knerr

1 Completed1 Reviews

I bring my dogs here every chance I get to go on the trails.

Magda Cardona

I love going to Lincoln woods every time I can

Jessica Lohrke

4 Completed3 Reviews

Reina Toch

5 Completed4 Reviews

A nice place to go for jog or walk, with plenty of other activities you can do!

Mark Fazzina

2 Completed2 Reviews

Nicholas Harris

5 Completed1 Reviews

Alice William

1 Completed1 Reviews

This was my first bike trail experience when I got my new bikes! Very picturesque view every now and then with dense forest, beautiful lakes and nicely paved trail. We finished the loop in half hour mainly because we didn't stop at many places, except for a few pictures. Overall it was a good first time experience.

Andrew Koerner

8 Completed7 Reviews

Tons of trails off the main road around the pond. Great park to do just about anything in.

SB Shrestha

6 Completed3 Reviews

Easy trail.
Ran here last winter, the lake looks amazing when covered with snow.

Mallory Bedard

2 Completed1 Reviews

Definitely a really nice spot for biking or hiking. The loop is actually a scenic one way road to drive on, lots of runners and mothers pushing strollers. Trails in the woods were sort of misleading as there weren't many markings but still had a great time just biking through and seeing where i ended up. Probably wouldn't recommend some trails for super beginner bikers as it gets a bit rocky, up and downs, and tons of tree roots, perfect for hikers. I loved it though. Have fun!