Badlands National Park

Pine Ridge, SD
Share review on:

Thanks! How would you describe the trail and its activities?

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Badlands National Park is located near Pine Ridge, South Dakota and offers scenic views. The trail is primarily used for hiking & scenic driving and is accessible year-round.

80 Completed 58 Reviews

One of the most unique and beautiful places that I have ever seeing. You can't really describe it, you have to see it. Definitely a bucket list place!

882 Completed 130 Reviews

I really wish I had given myself more time to visit the Badlands. It's high on my list to come back.

Icon_74c94870434c53fc9dd47776c540c096

317 Completed 317 Reviews

Great landscapes to enjoy. Magnificent colors in the eroded terrain. Lots of wild animals.

19 Completed 4 Reviews

Absolutely beautiful.

Person_placeholder

Terry X

23 Completed 15 Reviews

We didn't get a chance to stay too long and hike the trails, but this place rockstruly a unique experience. Between the Badlands and the Black Hills I was thoroughly amazed with the South Dakota landscape and I hope to return soon!

8 Completed 8 Reviews

Love the badlands have gone there every 5 years. I like going off the man trails a bit so its always different each time a go

7 Completed 7 Reviews

Like the Grand Canyon, but in reverse. Get out and walk on the trails. You'll have pictures unlike any others.

Person_placeholder

11 Completed 11 Reviews

Tons of things to see and do! Some fo the views are just amazing. Definately a must see. So many trails to just go off and explore on.

Icon_b94d412321eaa239d20b135d7afcbdd4

32 Completed 13 Reviews

22 Completed 36 Reviews

Greatly enjoyed driving westward through this park on way to Mt Rushmore, Striking landscape!

Support