Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Alexander Trail is a 1.1 mile loop trail located near Thompson's Station, Tennessee that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible from February until October.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

George Hutton (89)

1 Completed1 Reviews

There are two trails here. Stephens way (1.8 miles) and Alexander's trail (1.1 miles), that switchback over a large hill, decent inclines. There are two crossing points of each trail and you can turn this into about a 40 min hike. It is dog friendly and we enjoy it

Emily Luke (211)

2 Completed1 Reviews

Short hike but was really pretty. The park at the front looked really nice as well. I'll definitely go back when I'm in need again of a shorter walk close to home.

Ali HuYoung (112)

2 Completed2 Reviews

Hiked this trail today with my husband and our 2 and 3 year olds. 3 year old made it the whole way without help. Perfect first hike for her. A bit muddy, but it is March :)

Henry P. (639)

I love this trail. I try to hike it at least once a week. It's strenuous but rewarding. The highway is close so you have some traffic noise but you can't see it.

Support