Cheeks Bend Bluff View Trail

EASY
Columbia, TN
Cheeks Bend Bluff View Trail is a 1.9 mile lightly trafficked out and back trail located near Columbia, TN and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Hide Map

Amber Myers

Cody B.

David T.

This is a nice hike and the caves are a big plus.

Page Graham

2 Completed2 Reviews

Easy hike. Beautiful scenery.

David Graffius

1 Completed1 Reviews

I live in Spring Hill TN and I hike continuously/or as much as my health allows. I am also an ole cave and rock climbing type guy, and I have explored all around the world. My point, the Cheeks Bend Bluff trial is my favorite hike within a 30 minute drive. It has everything for these old bones to enjoy. A great workout, beautiful scenery, wildlife, wild flower's, peace and quit, and a cave to hit my head in. Most importantly, it is a very good workout for the whole body, and one that all ages can enjoy. With strict supervision due to the high bluffs and river. For myself, I love it as I am a photo buff/free lancer, and it has all of my favorite features all rolled up into a 1.5 - 2 hour trail. Although I usually take longer as I am enjoying beauty! Please keep our Parks Clean and Trash Free!

Matthew Certa

3 Completed3 Reviews

The trailhead is a bit hard to tell when driving up. When you see a sign saying Duck River Complex and a Y in the road park, and a small red sign will lead you in. The hike to the loop is a rain runoff trail so plenty of flagstone navigating. Once you get towards the loop the adventure starts! Lots of cliffs and rocky areas to peel off the trail and explore. The views of the river are real nice too.

Joseph Smotherman

2 Completed2 Reviews

I hiked a short part of this last weekend with my 4 y/o grandson, but the trail was so wet and muddy (it was literally a running stream in most spots) that we abandoned the effort about a third of the way in. I went back with my wife this morning and conditions were much better and drier. We had a good time. We flushed a turkey from it's roost in a tree and it nearly scared us to death! Ha Ha! Never saw the caves, but we weren't too inclined to get off trail and wander about.

Candace Collins

7 Completed6 Reviews

Great trail, pretty views and easy enough for kids.

Karina Sprinkle

1 Completed1 Reviews

Fun, easy, great views and caves at the end (which we kept a secret for a surprise for our kids).

Mao Shinoda

Carmen Klapper

5 Completed3 Reviews

One of our favorites! A good workout and the caves are fun to explore.

Ashley Torres

3 Completed3 Reviews

Easy and so much fun to explore! Especially with kids! They have cool caves also! also have canoe rentals there so that would be a fun adventure also!

Jason Bures

Orson Bell

10 Completed10 Reviews

one of the first day hikes I went on after buying 60 hikes within 60 miles of nashville. trail head was a little difficult to find, but yes this little hike worth the effort

Jeffrey Stanley

2 Completed1 Reviews

So much fun! We loved going off trail and exploring the caves! Definitely a goody!

Tiffany Henderson

1 Completed1 Reviews

My daughter and I enjoyed this little gem last week on Thursday. I decided to bring my hubby out on Sunday for a practice round with our three day overnight packs. Beautiful hike, albeit short, and worth the serenity. Only flaw is I wish it was longer.

Andy Tucker

1 Completed1 Reviews

It was beautiful. You have to find the cave though. The trail was great, don't get me wrong, but the cave made my boys' day. Mine too.

Joe Musick

107 Completed9 Reviews

One of our families favorite hikes, great for kids and a nice view of the Duck from the bluffs

Matthew Cunningham

1 Completed1 Reviews

I love this place. Nice trails. Good views from the bluffs and the caves are pretty sweet.

Louis Davis