Cheeks Bend Bluff View Trail

EASY
l>
Cheeks Bend Bluff View Trail is a 1.9 mile out and back trail located near Columbia, TN and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Hide Map

Carmen Klapper

5 Completed0 Reviews

One of our favorites! A good workout and the caves are fun to explore.

Ashley Torres

1 Completed0 Reviews

Easy and so much fun to explore! Especially with kids! They have cool caves also! also have canoe rentals there so that would be a fun adventure also!

Jason Bures

Orson Bell

8 Completed8 Reviews

one of the first day hikes I went on after buying 60 hikes within 60 miles of nashville. trail head was a little difficult to find, but yes this little hike worth the effort

Jeffrey Stanley

2 Completed1 Reviews

So much fun! We loved going off trail and exploring the caves! Definitely a goody!

Tiffany Henderson

1 Completed1 Reviews

My daughter and I enjoyed this little gem last week on Thursday. I decided to bring my hubby out on Sunday for a practice round with our three day overnight packs. Beautiful hike, albeit short, and worth the serenity. Only flaw is I wish it was longer.

Andy Tucker

1 Completed1 Reviews

It was beautiful. You have to find the cave though. The trail was great, don't get me wrong, but the cave made my boys' day. Mine too.

Joe Musick

104 Completed9 Reviews

One of our families favorite hikes, great for kids and a nice view of the Duck from the bluffs

Matthew Cunningham

1 Completed1 Reviews

I love this place. Nice trails. Good views from the bluffs and the caves are pretty sweet.

Louis Davis