Cheeks Bend Bluff View Trail

Columbia, TN

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Cheeks Bend Bluff View Trail is a 1.8 mile out and back trail located near Columbia, Tennessee and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Matthew Cunningham (36)

1 Completed1 Reviews

I love this place. Nice trails. Good views from the bluffs and the caves are pretty sweet.

Louis Davis (91)

Great trail

Ed E. (60)

I hike this trail frequently. This is a nice trail with great views of the Duck River from the top of the bluffs. There is a loop trail that leads to the entrance of a cave but I believe the cave is closed due to white nose syndrome in the bat population. Great destination for a family or just for a walk in the woods.

Jessica Pesut (151)

23 Completed8 Reviews

This hike would be great for families. Easy and shorter out and back. Nothing super spectacular, but a good outing nonetheless. Plus, it's always fun to take a dirt road to a trailhead!

Morgan Michelle (456)

5 Completed3 Reviews

Hiked this trail a couple weekends ago.It was my six year old brother's first hike and he was all about exploring but not as interested in the actual hike so we did a little more playing in the creek and searching for caves than actual hiking, but that's the best thing about this trail. There is so much to explore in just a little over a mile.its a perfect kiddie hike or nice walk for anyone. It's not at all challenging. We probably saw 2 or 3 other people on the trail on a Saturday,We climbed down to the river bank to look for the caves. We didn't find the two we have seen before but I stumbled across another one. I about peed my pants because as I peeked into the entrance a giant buzzard flew out at me, but it was pretty hilarious. Also saw some groundhogs in the area. the cave went back a ways but it had been raining and was too steep for exploring with a 6 year old. We figured that the other two caves were just a few more minutes of walking down the bank but by the time we found the first one we had a tired grumpy little boy on our hands so it was time to go. Definitely will be back to explore more soon.

Stephanie Langford (371)

5 Completed1 Reviews

Jason Franks (100)

2 Completed2 Reviews

Ali HuYoung (112)

2 Completed2 Reviews

Hiked this trail with my 2 and 3 year old, and it was perfect for them. Not too steep, but plenty of rocks and fallen trees for mountain climbing :) The trail is very well marked and my 2 year old loved leading the way and finding the "blue trees."

Amanda Lipoelt (82)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Great tucked away lesser known beauty! LOVED the cave.

Ryan Gray (76)

1 Completed1 Reviews

It's a nice little trail that's fairly easy to hike. It's very well marked, so you don't have to worry about getting lost. Apparently there is a cave somewhere off the trail, although I could not find it. I'm going back today and will update if its found.

Support