Glen Falls

#1 of 1 trails in Chickamauga/Chattanooga Nmp
Glen Falls is a 1.5 mile out and back trail located near Chattanooga, Tennessee that features a waterfall. The trail is good for all skill levels and primarily used for hiking.

1.5 miles Out & Back
hiking views waterfall
Hide Map

pull-off. Limited parking

Adam Disinger

1 Completed1 Reviews

it is a very nice SHORT hike good for people who are not looking for an all day hike that does have some nice features.

Kelsey Cook

3 Completed5 Reviews

It was a amazing

Andrew Bartlett

1 Completed1 Reviews

Very nice hike great views

Hiking Diva .

112 Completed88 Reviews

Camped in the Blue Valley Dispersed Campsites and hiked "up" to access the falls. It was evident most people stop at the main falls, but there is a lot more waterfalls below. Some requires scrambling, recommended only at low levels by experienced bushwhackers.

Included a number of pics of the additional falls. Traffic low, not a lot of trash on trail. It is steep on the way back to the main area, but an enjoyable hike.

Kimberly Stanley

4 Completed2 Reviews

Katrina Mazza

8 Completed7 Reviews

This really is an out and back that you can do in like an hour. Now if you climb up the rocks around the falls, it turns a little more challenging, but also a little bit dangerous! Climb with caution.

Mark Mcleod

6 Completed3 Reviews

Short and hot. There wasn't much of a waterfall when we went but there hasn't been much rain in the last week. We had two kids with us, a 5 and an 8 year old, who easily managed. On the hike back out we were drenched in sweat. Bring some water.

Adam Tarplee

2 Completed2 Reviews

Great little starter hike for the young ones. Our group was 6 Adults and 8 kids (ages: 3-9). All had a great time and really enjoyed the falls and a snack on the rocks at the end. The water was just right for rock hopping.

Barbara Edwards

1 Completed1 Reviews

Hard to find is an understatement, but we finally did. Beautiful hike today! I am sure I'll feel it tomorrow. My daughter came with me with her daughter in a backpack. She did very well. Can't wait to bring my husband! The trail is a little rocky in places, but otherwise is in great shape. Thank you to the person who put the rocks in the mud to make that small section passable.

Ben Carter

3 Completed3 Reviews

My family and I love this trail!!! It's a quick out and back if you rush, but it's more enjoyable to take your time. Pack a small snack, and if the water is low(er) you can step out on one of the bigger flat top boulders, sit in the sun, and have a nice little picnic. Can sometimes be crowded, but that's what you deal with for being so close to civilization. The pull-off is a little tricky, I almost always miss it even tho we have been there 6+ times. Highly recommended.