Sister Grove Park Trail

#1 of 1 trails in Blue Ridge Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

A 5.4 mile loop trail through the woods of Sister Grove Park.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Jared Shipwash (236)

5 Completed4 Reviews

This is a great trail. It has always been kept up, and the trails are very scenic. We walk and run this trail on average of 3 times per month. We have seen deer, large bird, and other wild life.

Michael Taylor (146)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Hello from your DORBA trail steward. Y'all quit crying about "ruts" and come ride this trail. lol. We've been busting our grass on trail work this year. Come get some! Connect on DORBA org . If you can, join our trail work efforts for repairs and maintenance.

Kavan H. (470)

Fun

Christopher Blann (1288)

7 Completed2 Reviews

I rate this trail low because we we made the drive up from Dallas from the review and took a chance since there were no good pics. The trail mostly a rut that is 8 to 12 inch wide and 6 to 12 inch deep very hard to pedal without pedals hitting side. I ride a 29er and still hit. My daughter 9 years old it was un-rideable. She is no pro but can burn up Harry Moss and Horseshoe trails. The sister grove loop was ok and the lake loop was all rut. Lovely place what a shame oh well we try another trail next week

Eric Clemencich (324)

8 Completed4 Reviews

This is a great starter trail for all mountain bikers. This one is perfect for a first time biker, I started on this trail as advice from a friend who has been biking for years. It's a little overgrown and there are areas where trees are laying on the path but it's good and teaches you to respond quickly. There is working being done on the back half of the trail so I'm curious to see what they will do to It. Overall it's a little rough bc of the overgrowth but a good trail to learn on.

Randy C. (364)

Worst trail ever, but could be cool if maintained.

Support