Colorado River Scenic Byway: Moab to Interstate 70

EASY
#1 of 1 trails in Lions Park
Colorado River Scenic Byway: Moab to Interstate 70 is a 44 mile lightly trafficked point-to-point trail located near Moab, UT that features a river and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for scenic driving and is accessible year-round.

44.0 miles Point to Point
kid friendly scenic driving forest river views
Hide Map

Breck Tuttle

618 Completed482 Reviews

I have been on both ends of the scenic drive at various times but miss a few miles in the middle. Love the Fisher Towers area

Cat Gonnering

26 Completed37 Reviews

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. If you come to Moab you have to do this drive

Rick Powelson

116 Completed87 Reviews

Took this road off of I-70 for our recent vacation in Moab. As we were staying in Castle Valley it was the right road to take. As we entered the Canyon my wife and I were held breathless by the view. Neither of us had seen anything like this before except in pictures. We had to stop several times to take it all in. It's also where we launched for kayaking the Colorado River later in the week.

Steve Oswald

218 Completed195 Reviews

Beautiful area. Moab and surrounding area is so geologically unique, and you get great views of that along this route.

Robert Van den Broeke

13 Completed11 Reviews

We have driven on this road countless times. But every time I still enjoy it.
Except on cold winter days when it can be slick with ice.

Adam Lund

577 Completed233 Reviews

Colorado River Scenic Byway: Moab to Interstate 70 is a 44 mile trail located near Moab, Utah. The trail is primarily used for scenic driving and is accessible year-round. The primary route is hwy 128, east out of Moab.

Adam Lund

577 Completed233 Reviews

Bob Wharton

297 Completed294 Reviews

Jack Tatsch

386 Completed372 Reviews

Very scenic drive! Fisher Towers, The Dewey Bridge, and rafting put-ins, as well as campsites are on Hwy 128.

Lawrence Abernathy

12 Completed4 Reviews

took it out of Moab after a rafting trip. Awesome views, very much worth the trip.

Doug Neidholdt

617 Completed619 Reviews

Very pleasant drive and scenic view of the Colorado River. Gorgeous country. Added plus, it doesn't cost you any drive time if you are headed east on I-70 out of Moab.

Eric Conner