Colorado River Scenic Byway: Moab to Interstate 70

EASY
#1 of 1 trails in Lions Park
l>
Colorado River Scenic Byway: Moab to Interstate 70 is a 44 mile trail located near Moab, Utah. The trail is primarily used for scenic driving and is accessible year-round. The primary route is hwy 128, east out of Moab.

44.0 miles Point to Point
kid friendly scenic driving forest river views
Hide Map

Breck Tuttle

447 Completed446 Reviews

I have been on both ends of the scenic drive at various times but miss a few miles in the middle. Love the Fisher Towers area

Cat Gonnering

19 Completed21 Reviews

Gorgeous. Just gorgeous. If you come to Moab you have to do this drive

Rick Powelson

110 Completed86 Reviews

Took this road off of I-70 for our recent vacation in Moab. As we were staying in Castle Valley it was the right road to take. As we entered the Canyon my wife and I were held breathless by the view. Neither of us had seen anything like this before except in pictures. We had to stop several times to take it all in. It's also where we launched for kayaking the Colorado River later in the week.

Steve Oswald

190 Completed191 Reviews

Beautiful area. Moab and surrounding area is so geologically unique, and you get great views of that along this route.

Robert Van den Broeke

12 Completed11 Reviews

We have driven on this road countless times. But every time I still enjoy it.
Except on cold winter days when it can be slick with ice.

Adam Lund

509 Completed220 Reviews

Adam Lund

509 Completed220 Reviews

Bob Wharton

295 Completed297 Reviews

Jack Tatsch

360 Completed363 Reviews

Very scenic drive! Fisher Towers, The Dewey Bridge, and rafting put-ins, as well as campsites are on Hwy 128.

Lawrence Abernathy

12 Completed4 Reviews

took it out of Moab after a rafting trip. Awesome views, very much worth the trip.