Mt. Ogden Exercise Trail

#4 of 5 trails in Mount Ogden Park
Beautiful Trail

3.18 miles Loop 380 feet
Kid Friendly Dog Friendly
hiking mountain biking trail running dogs kids
Hide Map

Ogden Utah Is a scenic wonderland with many great hiking trails. The Mt Ogden exercise trail is a fantastic place for a short hike or a daily workout. At 2.7 miles with less than 400 foot gain, I walked it in less than one hour. It is a great place for kids and seniors. This trail offers nice views of the valley below including a beautiful golf course and park. You will also find creeks bridges and abundant wild life. I am looking forward to hiking this trail often.

Cyndee T.

Very nice. . My 4 year old loved it!

peter klein

10 Completed9 Reviews

Ran into this trail when we were hiking the Waterfall Canyon and we checked it out and it was a lot of fun. Lots of hikers and joggers and a great place for a quick workout after a big breakfast at Karens on 25th!

Dan Robrecht

49 Completed49 Reviews

I got married on this trail and still walk it with my wife and baby several times a week. It's a lovely stroll around the East end of the Mt. Ogden golf course. It does not allow bikes, so if you are on your bike take the next trail up the Mt (I'm not sure what it's called, it goes just above the new 5 million gallon water tank) or on up to the BST. Lots of runners, hikers, and dogs, though.

Jake Beus

1 Completed1 Reviews

A fun, easy stroll with some nice views over-looking Weber County. There are other trails in the area though & it can be easy to get off track because of that.

Brett Stephenson

22 Completed10 Reviews

Not much too it just a nice trail to get some exercise on