Yellow Fork Canyon

#1 of 2 trails in Yellow Fork Canyon County Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

This is a great trail and is used for hiking, mountain biking, and will often find equestrian riders too.

There is a single track trail on the south side of the creek, and the north side is wide enough for 4 or 5 people to walk side by side.

There are plenty of other trails along the way.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

zhou yu (144)

9 Completed7 Reviews

Flat, dusty, shaded, and plenty of horse drops; too much dirt and drops on trails; several deer; an OK experience for us.

Tatiana Noval (167)

2 Completed3 Reviews

Tatiana Noval (167)

2 Completed3 Reviews

Emily Richards (228)

40 Completed4 Reviews

Not well marked with tons of little trails that interconnect. It was a nice nature area, but definitely not worthy of 4 stars.

Marisa B. (183)

Doug Oler (1315)

17 Completed15 Reviews

Helen Espinosa (80)

4 Completed3 Reviews

This was more like a walk, but it was beautiful and a lovely way to spend a morning with the family. I ended up jogging the two miles back down for a little extra fun. We all enjoyed this one!

Kevin Dolan (72)

1 Completed1 Reviews

When I got there, there were all kinds of cars and horse trailers. I was afraid it would be very crowed. I took the left side trail, and it was a great walk. All I saw was one horse and rider, and one mountain biker. I thought it was really strange, then realized everyone else was up the right trail. My fitbit said I climbed 84 flights of stairs! Great hike.

Heather Lafontaine (571)

9 Completed8 Reviews

This was actually prettier then what I thought it was going to be. I picked this hike cause it was going to be my first solo hike and it looked really safe and i could take my dogs. My boys ended up going with me and they loved it. My dogs enjoyed it. There was a few other dogs off there leash on the hike. I will be doing this one again for sure !

Jacqueline N Shannon Burton (79)

2 Completed1 Reviews

Took our dogs yesterday and it was a lot of fun and very close to our home. My dogs had a great time getting muddy. This trail will be even better when it dries a little.

Support