Otter Point Trail Loop

#1 of 6 trails in Northwest River Park

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Beautiful View of Northwest River from Picnic Area, Otters sometimes observed

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Craig R. (369)

This is a nice, easy, short trail. I never knew these trails existed visiting the park many times. This trail was easy, very well marked, and dry (compared to Molly Miller). I very nice one mile hike to enjoy the great outdoors while exercising.

Christina Kinerk-Cruce (472)

8 Completed2 Reviews

This was a fun place to hike. There are several trails to choose from so you can stay on a nice smooth road, or hike through the habitat. Last weekend was our first time hiking here and we are going back next week to check out the other trails, picnic, and rent one of the canoes.

Alan Bourne (85116)

602 Completed601 Reviews

Nice trail but not challenging. It is completely flat.

Kathryn Teter (66)

2 Completed1 Reviews

Bill Putnam (383)

12 Completed2 Reviews

Nice easy little stroll on almost completely flat trail. Wasn't a great deal of activity as far as birds or wildlife but a few loud dogs on leashes that had just come off the trail as we were starting may have had something to do with that. Well marked and maintained.

Robert Becker (78)

1 Completed1 Reviews

The park was very clean and the hiking trails/camp grounds looked very nice. The biking trail was a gravel road that ran out to the river and back. It would be great for a family day with kids. I was disappointed that we were only able to bike one the gravel trail since all of the other trails had signs banning bikes. I won't be going back to bike however I would go back to hike and camp. Enjoy!

Support