Chehalis Western Trail

EASY
l>
Chehalis Western Trail is a 22 mile out and back trail located near Olympia, Washington and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking, road biking & walking and is accessible year-round. Dogs are also able to use this trail.

dog friendly hiking road biking walking
Hide Map

Chambers Lake Trailhead:From Seattle, S on I-5 to exit 109. Right on Martin Way E to College Street. Left for 1 mile to 14th Ave. Right for 1 mile to trailhead on left after the trestle.

Kimy Peterson

2 Completed2 Reviews

Good cycling trail that connects to Woodland. It's very convenient for commuter cyclists. I used to take this trail from my job in Lacey, to rugby practice off of Yelm highway.

Senia Wadford

1 Completed1 Reviews

Beautiful trail, very easy did it in about 2 hours total. Well worth it.

Roy Nichols

2 Completed3 Reviews

When I lived in Yelm I rode this trail every weekend from Yelm to Rainier and sometimes from Yelm to Olympia and back. Its a nice smooth, level, paved trail. Sundays seem to be when most people are out with their kids and family members. I usually rode during the early afternoon to late afternoon and I met quite a few people but there's room for everyone. Biking, jogging, walking, rollerblading, you can safely do it all on this paved route and I promise you, you will enjoy every minute of it. Enjoy.

Roy Nichols

2 Completed3 Reviews

Redline Photos

2 Completed2 Reviews

Really nice trail did about 12 miles on it. Looking forward to doing the rest.

Jennifer Milan

46 Completed9 Reviews

Great ride at 10 AM Saturday morning. For late November there were plenty of people on the trail. Started from Woodard Bay and completed 18.5 miles round trip. Stopped at Turkish Kebab on the way back and had a delicious lunch; highly recommend! Next will start farther east to head to Rainier and Yelm.

SEAN WHEELER

12 Completed4 Reviews

One of the things I miss about living in Olympia is this trail. It is a great trail for biking whatever distance you feel like that day.

Tom Johnson

1 Completed1 Reviews

I ride this trail about 4 times a week. Not many people. Very well kept. Nice and peaceful ride time and time again -- I love it. No hills to speak of.

latesha mcger

1 Completed1 Reviews

alot of fun. friendly patrons.

Brian Spears