Ebey's Landing Trail

#1 of 3 trails in Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve

Join the largest community of outdoor enthusiasts.

Get Started

Upgrade to Pro

Unlimited access to National Geographic TOPO! & Trails Illustrated Maps

Learn More »

Ebey's Landing Trail is a 3.5 mile loop trail located near Coupeville, Washington and is good for all skill levels. The trail is primarily used for hiking and is accessible year-round.

Share your experience to help other people learn more about this trail:

Write ReviewUpload PhotosUpload Tracks

Cameron Hopkins (36)

1 Completed1 Reviews

Beautiful hike! The views of the sound and the Olympics are amazing.

Barry G. (187)

Mark Hooton (238)

16 Completed9 Reviews

The loop is very nice on a decent day. A few steep parts but for the average hiker this will seem like a cakewalk. I recommend getting out there and seeing the view from the ridge at least once!

Samantha McDougle (1731)

55 Completed14 Reviews

It was a very beautiful evening to hike along the Ebey's Bluff. We started at 4:30 pm and the clouds were very bold and dramatic. The wildflowers are just starting to bloom. Probably another 4 to 6 weeks before the hillside is in bloom with the purple peas. A very enjoyable and relaxing hike, listening to the crashing waves and soaking up the stunning views!

Robin A. (200)

Beautiful trail. A wonderful view and easy day hike.

Sean Anter (120)

3 Completed3 Reviews

Amazing views! Very much worth the beginning up-hill hike. Nice walk on the beach on the way back.

Katharine Burns (197)

3 Completed1 Reviews

Lots and lots of up hill but oh so worth the climb. Fantastic views and so much to see. brought my old-lady dog and she loved it (the up-hill was a bit hard on the old girl)

kathy mcnitt (49)

4 Completed1 Reviews

Really wish I had brought my running shoes or the airlines weren't so stingy. Absolutely fabulous trail. So nice I went barefoot until descending to the beach where I put my flip flops back on. The last 25 feet or so going down was like "skiing" down scree on a 14k'er. Super fun. Amazing views. Good workout but can be casually trekked as well. Nice people. Pay the $10 in parking and support the National Service!

Kelly Barstow (87)

2 Completed2 Reviews

very unexpected, wasn't sure if I was on the trail or not after I made my way down a very steep part. but overall I had a wonderful time, and I will be back again! beautiful view and I loved hiking the bluffs!

Jan Pickard (46)

1 Completed1 Reviews

As a lifelong resident of Ebey's Reserve I am thrilled to see the five star rating if the Bluff hike. I agree, it is the best. I noticed Tamara suggesting carving your initials on the clay bluff. Please don't, that greatly affects erosion which we do everything possible to curb, including planting heritage plants. Thanks for visiting Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve.

Support